GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

APR WaterFest Problems

09vdubgti

Banned
Sounds like it was taken care of:iono:

Lets review...

You have the downpipe and tune installed, correctly, and it works, right?

That is what you paid for, and the installation was free, if not as convenient as it could have been. They fed you and your buddies beers and apologized...

So you are butt hurt because they have an a$$ on staff? Everybody does...

It is a great story, and you learned to trust your instincts and stand up for yourself.:thumbsup:

If you think vendors of any stripe, in any walk of life, are required to compensate you for a bad experience, you are going to have a hard life son. Walk away happy with your car, let the rest slide.

I think in this case, its more of a matter of principle. He got what he paid for, but sometimes that may not be enough.

If I were treated like that, I wouldve told the guy to screw off, refund me my money and keep his crap.

Dub_75

Ready to race!
You are totally justified. Too often people treat younger individuals like shit just based on their appearance. I'm 26 but I can pass like I am in college. If I'm dressed in my normal business casual, I've noticed I get treated much different than if I wear what's comfortable - aka a t shirt and shorts.

I hope that you get the name of that asshole manager who kept calling you a brat. Wholly unprofessional behavior - anyone working a booth at a show should treat it like they were at work. Business is business and there's a time and place for how you behave when you are representing a company whether it's a Fortune 100 company or a performance shop.

You should be getting an additional discount for the lying, the extremely poor customer service, and the general unprofessional behavior.

I have almost all the APR hardware for a mk6. Don't let the downright rude behavior of one individual sour you on the general products. My k04 gti leaves me with a huge grin every single time I hit the go pedals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"APR is committed to satisfying every one of our customers 100% percent." I am not satisfied at all and will try contacting them tomorrow by phone again(for the fourth time) to see what they'll do.

clownish

just clowning around
"APR is committed to satisfying every one of our customers 100% percent." I am not satisfied at all and will try contacting them tomorrow by phone again(for the fourth time) to see what they'll do.

Get everything in writing....

sta626

Ready to race!
that sux man... imagine how many other people they prob screwed over.

You were nice enough to stay there extra time and still give your hard earned money to them. I wouldve told them to beat it. This is why im not apr and went GIAC tune with awe and unitronice hardware.

dave80

Go Kart Champion
The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten.

newcarsmell

Go Kart Champion
Yea fuck bad customer service. That being sAid, i still love my apr products but seriously fuck bad customer service man. You dont work hard to spend money and be treated like shit. Fuck that.

Jaber

Modero
Like I said, ignoring the pisspoor behavior of that condescending ass of a manager, the hardware and tune that I have are fun and reliable.

Yea fuck bad customer service. That being sAid, i still love my apr products but seriously fuck bad customer service man. You dont work hard to spend money and be treated like shit. Fuck that.

I'm saying this in general. But that's how asshats get to keep their job. Until people speak with their wallets, no one above him or her in the company will give a shit.

Nothing will probably come of this. But it's good that people share their experiences. Good and bad. For every good, there is a bad.

Hopefully no one else got screwed that day.

Sent from my iSuperior