GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

AWE Tuning 2.5L exhaust

OttoBahn1

Ready to race!
I just installed my AWE Tuning catback exhaust system on my 2010 Golf 2.5 today and it sounds friggin amazing. Very throaty and deep sounding. I really couldn't be happier with it..unfortunately i dont have a video camera but the video on their website of it doesnt do it justice, it sounds so much better in person ......Excellent job AWE !!! The GTi boys will be jealous :thumbup:

BenH

Ready to race!
Congrats, throw up some photos

Felix1

Passed Driver's Ed
Im just about to purchase one for mine. Do you find its too loud? How loud would you say from the outside it is between 2000 - 3000 rpm?

OttoBahn1

Ready to race!
Im just about to purchase one for mine. Do you find its too loud? How loud would you say from the outside it is between 2000 - 3000 rpm?

It's quite tame considering. It's a little louder than stock until you put your foot in it. Then it really roars. It sounds like it delivers more hp than it really does. I recommend it 100%. It takes three weeks for AWE to build them though, but definately worth the wait.

00noma

Passed Driver's Ed
sounds really nice ... is it loud in person though? say if you were looking for one of the more mellow aftermarket exhausts, would it be the best choice?

ps post some pics of how the tips look

OttoBahn1

Ready to race!
I'll say that it sounds real close to an 04 R32 with the vacuum valve pegged open, especially at start up.

OttoBahn1

Ready to race!