GOLFMKV

AZNWHIP's 2011 CW Mk6 TDI Build Thread

sprytdi

Ready to race!
Daaaaaammmmmnnnnn bro, sik sik sik tdi,

Dude, is Bill Gates your sugar daddy or what, I'm all jelly inside

Zoomer7

Ready to race!
End result looks nice!... but I just can't shake the thought of all that $$ dropped into the car, why you didn't get a GTI or R in the first place? Did you just want the looks and not the power?

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
End result looks nice!... but I just can't shake the thought of all that $$ dropped into the car, why you didn't get a GTI or R in the first place? Did you just want the looks and not the power?

This is why:

I'm quirky like that. Always like doing things different so decided to see what this diesel hype was all about lol. Was really looking for a project car rather than a commuter as I've never tackled a hatch before. Build started as a dedicated show car, but drove her to work one day and kept driving her there since :D

chinqutie

Go Kart Champion
Cars and Coffee? That was a while ago last time I got up that early lol
i think i just jizzed my pants..this picture makes me regret not getting the car in CW.

AZN_C300

Ready to race!

A good chunk of the parts, paint, and installation were sponsored which helps offset the costs. And already mentioned why I went TDI as DUBPL8 reiterated. And additionally, GTIs are a dime a dozen around here, Rs weren't out when I bought the TDI. :thumbsup:

Suburban_Chi_GTi

Passed Driver's Ed
that is hands down the best tdi i have ever seen
great job!

AZN_C300

Ready to race!
It's been fun, but retiring this project after scratching the proverbial itch. Slowly going to start parting out the pieces. First round up for grabs:

OSIR CF Hood:
SOLD

TID Styling CF seat inserts:

Adam's Rotors FRONT Sport II Rotors (only used for about 1000 miles before I swapped to my Stoptech):

Osir CF mirror caps:

JL Stealthbox with Alpine PDX 1.600 Amp

Will accept any fair offer. Low ballers will be ignored.

Been busy working on my new project Porsche 958 Cayenne S.

:)

Last edited:

truuuuuuuuu

Ready to race!
Gonna miss the tdi but damn nice new baller ride. You in Dana point anytime? If so those tdi seat inserts could be sold

Shadow blue