GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Baby's got eyelids now to wink at the pretty ladies

aplos

sucker
Car(s)
Golf GT Sport
Got the eyelids from TMTuning and installed them. I think they look good and definitely mean up the car, especially at night with the lights on... it just looks ready to bite yer head off.

Last edited:

PyRo H4cKeR

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
10 MK6 GTI 6MT
i think it looks much better without them.. sorry i'm anti eyelid

on a side note your car is clean as hell

MasterGunnZ

The sex
Car(s)
GTI
Looks good

kidthunder

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
07 BMP GTI
i think it looks good, i got eye lids on mine and everyone tells me your car looks so mean plus im lowerd so once you lower it it gets even more mean looking

GTIMKV20

APR Stage I
Car(s)
VW GTI MKVI
I'm still undecided on eyelids... I used to rock them... but they are plastic, and they stick on... then some lady sideswiped my front end with her SUV.. I took it as a sign and left them off. haha

aplos

sucker
Car(s)
Golf GT Sport
I'm still undecided on eyelids... I used to rock them... but they are plastic, and they stick on... then some lady sideswiped my front end with her SUV.. I took it as a sign and left them off. haha

It's been worrying me a bit too... what if something happens to them... then I'd have to get a new pair from germany again etc. Which is why I just used double tape instead of the adhesive they come with.

ep1kGTI

i live where you vacation
i had eyelids i liked them and thought it gave it the aggressive look also

but then i grew out of it and took them off lol

aplos

sucker
Car(s)
Golf GT Sport
I'll try and get a decent pic tonight with the lights on. It looks great in the dark with the lights on.

Ready to race!
Meh, I thought about getting a set when I first got my car then after seeing pics of em, they just look like they don't belong. Fake-boser hood look. But its alot cheaper and whatever floats your boat. :)

lancGTI

www.oli.org
Car(s)
2006 GTI
:thumbsup: For the clean Golf GT
:thumbdown: For the eyelids

Sorry, not my style at all.