GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Baby's got eyelids now to wink at the pretty ladies

TornRabbit

Slow and not so Low
Car(s)
2007 Rabbit
steven, why are you always bumping these old ass threads and asking if the crappy ebay items you found are the same or will fit? Buy good shit from reputable vendors, tard

GTIMKVFAST08

schmoser boser....
Car(s)
08 BMP GTI

R U DTF

Banned
steven, why are you always bumping these old ass threads and asking if the crappy ebay items you found are the same or will fit? Buy good shit from reputable vendors, tard

who the hell is steven!! christ!

p.s. dont talk to me that way, u have a rabbit. that means i make more munies then u!:happyanim:

darkorb

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2008 Rabbit
^ Are you kidding?

GTIMKVFAST08

schmoser boser....
Car(s)
08 BMP GTI

p.s. dont talk to me that way, u have a rabbit. that means i make more munies then u!:happyanim:

wow words cant express how gay u are.... we have ur address

TornRabbit

Slow and not so Low
Car(s)
2007 Rabbit
So how does buying shitty ebay parts and garage door materials to put on your car mean you make more moooooooonnnniieesssssssssss?? <--Sarcasm for those who get it

RIANF1

Mclaren Fanboy
Car(s)
2012 Fiat 500 Abarth

the above post has got to be one of the stupidest,idiotic and dumbass statements ever made on golfmvk.com :thumbdown:

RIANF1

Mclaren Fanboy
Car(s)
2012 Fiat 500 Abarth
So how does buying shitty ebay parts and garage door materials to put on your car mean you make more moooooooonnnniieesssssssssss?? <--Sarcasm for those who get it

hahahahaha dude.. the garage door lip gimmick.... i forgot all about that one......unreal