GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Bay Area VW & AUDI BBQ AND MEET

shapiro415

Passed Driver's Ed
car isnt black is the same car as you always seen just now with tsw wheels. got rid of my stock orange serron wheels to a buddy and picked those bad boys up.

Don't remember your car being black or CSG & didn't you have orange wheels?
What Kind of rims are those, Getting my Neuspeed RSe12's in Hyper Black monday or tuesday.

JT641

Banned
car isnt black is the same car as you always seen just now with tsw wheels. got rid of my stock orange serron wheels to a buddy and picked those bad boys up.

Sorry guess it's been a while since I've seen it, Liking the new rims:thumbup:

OnePerfectDose

Ready to race!
Thanks Cory and Brian,

There were so many scene changes I didn't play with the settings so the white balance is off on them.

I had to compress them form 4mb down. With some saturation and brightness changes there are a few good ones.

It was good seeing everyone again. Can't wait till next time.

-Dose

littleazn248

Go Kart Champion
I'm glad mk6hook set this up, it was great to meet some new faces and see some familiar ones as well.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/46054946@N08/sets/72157633895436010/

_DSC1027 by Littleazn248, on Flickr

_DSC1043 by Littleazn248, on Flickr

_DSC1042 by Littleazn248, on Flickr

_DSC1041 by Littleazn248, on Flickr

_DSC1040 by Littleazn248, on Flickr

_DSC1038 by Littleazn248, on Flickr

_DSC1037 by Littleazn248, on Flickr

_DSC1034 by Littleazn248, on Flickr

_DSC1033 by Littleazn248, on Flickr

_DSC1032 by Littleazn248, on Flickr

Sorry that the pictures looks kinda weird. I was messed around with my camera's settings and forgot to switch em back :( When I get some time I'll tweak em up on cs5 and post some fixed up ones.

Last edited:

littleazn248

Go Kart Champion
I fixed up one of the pics for now my contrast was dialed in way outta wack!

_DSC1033-1 by Littleazn248, on Flickr

dbizzle22

Go Kart Champion
^ nice job on the editing! Helps show off the awesome background scenery. Wish we could line up along the shore somehow so the trees wouldn't be blocking the bridge, city, etc.

littleazn248

Go Kart Champion
^ nice job on the editing! Helps show off the awesome background scenery. Wish we could line up along the shore somehow so the trees wouldn't be blocking the bridge, city, etc.

Yea agreed still an awesome spot to meet up though. It's close enough for me and plenty of space for all of us. We should do a video montage next time!

Thanks for the complements on the editing, just wish I had the time to do the rest.

littleazn248

Go Kart Champion
Littleazn - the album link says private. Can you put a password on there or open it up?

I just dialed it into Public so you should hopefully be able to view it. They are mostly the same pictures but, just higher res.

R79

Passed Driver's Ed
@littleazns248 pictures look sweet

+1, Great Shots!

Yes, I like how your pictures bring in the nice scenery into frame. I, on the other hand, am far from a real photographer and just clicked away at the nice looking VW's! :p

@dbizzle22, let's see your photoshop skills and remove a few of them trees, oh and maybe lower my car too just a tad.. haha.

littleazn248

Go Kart Champion
Corydd-Dam that pic looks great! I wish I could've stayed longer for these stance shots.