GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Black R from Belgium

wutsupdoc1

Ready to race!
what a gorgeous car.

I was in Belgium back in October. We went to Antwerp for a few days, it was sooo nice. The girl I was with and I both absolutely loved it.

Black R

Passed Driver's Ed
what a gorgeous car.

I was in Belgium back in October. We went to Antwerp for a few days, it was sooo nice. The girl I was with and I both absolutely loved it.

Thanks, I do my best!! :thumbsup:

Carbon Steel

Go Kart Champion

Nice wheels, provide a nice contrast and perfect compliment to your Black R

Nice car, I like it.

Black R

Passed Driver's Ed
Thanks guys.. It's a pleasure riding it!!:wub:

TDI110

O_o
I tell you, the more I see the R the more I want to buy it over the A5. No jokes - I test drove a DSG R back in March and was blown away. Thinking about picking up a used R in the near future.

Black R

Passed Driver's Ed
I tell you, the more I see the R the more I want to buy it over the A5. No jokes - I test drove a DSG R back in March and was blown away. Thinking about picking up a used R in the near future.

Here in Belgium is a Audi A5 a regular car,you see it on every corner on the street!!

A Golf R is something else..every day i get thumbs up and lots of people that watch and stare :eek:

BusinessAsUsual

Go Kart Champion
You take great pictures my friend. The lighting is perfect!

Oh and I'm jealous of your car. :D

edit: in the interior shots, how did you whiten out the windows that way? Did you put like some kind of 50% clear panel to block the sun? It is perfect, just like professional-made car pictures!

Last edited:

Black R

Passed Driver's Ed
You take great pictures my friend. The lighting is perfect!

Oh and I'm jealous of your car. :D

edit: in the interior shots, how did you whiten out the windows that way? Did you put like some kind of 50% clear panel to block the sun? It is perfect, just like professional-made car pictures!

Thanks, I do my best..:)
I spend a lot of time on the interior shots..
Lightening,photoshop..it's a lil of both!!

Black R

Passed Driver's Ed
A few snapshot i took last week..rain was coming :rolleyes: