GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Black R from Belgium

phd-12v

Go Kart Champion
impressive.........seriously impressive

beasst27

Because first, I'm not the kind of guy that washes his car that often and second, if i get an r it will probably be in black so i just wanna see how it looks like without a wash.
anw thx for the pic but i still need to see an unwashed black r.

Black R

Passed Driver's Ed
10.000km now and still a very :happyanim: owner..

A few new pics..

twisted by dezign1

Passed Driver's Ed
Beautiful car! I don't think I have the patience for black anymore - it is far too dusty here in Alberta. After 2 hours of washing my black GTI, the car is layered in dust again. :(

marchone

Black R

Beautiful car, Black R. Superb photography. Congratulations on a superb acquisition.

Newbie here, catching up on the latest US Golf R news. Looking forward to getting one next spring or summer. It looks like US deliveries may be early 2012 and I always like the bugs worked out of a new model over a few months if not a year. The US cars will be made in Germany as I assume yours is. Have you had any issues?

I have always had a strong preference for two-seaters and hot hatches. The next hatchback on my list is a 3-door Golf R in Pearl Black. The DSG looks interesting, but apparently not available Stateside. I will prefer a manual transmission at this car's price point so no worries there. From what else I've read I'll add the Autobahn Package for a sunroof, navigation and upgraded sound system and I'll be good to go. I hope the Talledega wheels will be available. They look great on it.

Aftermarket upgrades will be tempting aside the warranty issue. Does anyone here yet know what if any performance parts VW dealers will have available that will honor the factory warranty?

New chip? Remapped ECU? Sport exhaust? Stiffer springs/ shocks?

Last edited:

NilesR

Passed Driver's Ed

You my friend, have one of the sexiest golfs i have ever seen....via internet :thumbsup:

Black R

Passed Driver's Ed

You my friend, have one of the sexiest golfs i have ever seen....via internet :thumbsup:

:thanks:

I was completely in love the first time i have seen pictures of the new "R" on the net.. I defenitly had to get my one of those :wub:

What's NOT to LOVE..??? :iono:

The shitty weather contineous here in Belgium..otherwise there would be a lot more pictures in this topic!!(It's summer for god sake)
Summer of 2011.. i think it was a monday:lol: