GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat 18: CAR MODS GALORE; CAR PROBLEMS GALORE

Status
Not open for further replies.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Ah we make ours a little different. It's just 1 bun on the bottom, so it's more like a pizza.

Phur

Autocross Champion
i think so....

is this the original battery?

Yes. Original battery. I can’t be pissed about that. The timing could be better financially, but it didn’t strand me either. Over all, I’ll take it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
My post was 7 minutes after EJ and yours several after mine. But go ahead and keep playing stupid.

I'm generally not interested in stepping into this one but I'll say that I do this all the time.

Unless you deliberately hit "refresh" before you post a comment, it's easy to have a couple slide in between what you see on your screen and what you post. I do that a lot on this board.

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie

Oh wow that's a base base 318 too, based on the ramz

Former Honda Guy

Autocross Newbie
So pumped. Going to take a ton of headache out of getting the LS swap finished to my standards. And hey I may profit in the end.

It really does look mint. Amazing considering the age.

What were the headaches with the white one that are going away with the gray one? (Just curious.)

Phur

Autocross Champion

Former Honda Guy

Autocross Newbie
I just received a very kind message from BFI regarding my catch can. I now have a warm, fuzzy chub for them again.

I’ve got my eye on their TTRS front brake upgrade kit when it comes time to upgrade my brakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.