GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat16:Race For 10K Posts - Will Achieve Oct 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoyB1

Go Kart Champion
Also, ordered a note8. Not a phone guy, but I liked my note7 so much and not really a fan of this s7edge. Notes are great for business and people trying to do work from a phone like me.

What I don't like is their damn screen replacement deal. I have a hairline crack on my edge. Been there for 6 months and it's just on the outside glass. They won't take it as a trade because it has this crack. I called 3 places and they all want over $300 to repair it. If it wasn't cracked, they would give me $480 for it as a trade :eek:.

Instead I have to trade in my old Note 4 collecting dust, and they will give me $240 for that paperweight instead. Hopefully next year the screen replacement prices drop on the 7 so I can get it replaced cheap and dump it.

I decided to get the insurance this time. What a racket.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
I may do the Oct. 9th day if my hand is better by then. Would be my last hurrah.

lol, I get the back end to come out just fine as it is lolol. Traded my old detroit wheels for a unibrace XB, going to be installing that this weekend.
dang man you dont even know what you missing tbh
Also, ordered a note8. Not a phone guy, but I liked my note7 so much and not really a fan of this s7edge. Notes are great for business and people trying to do work from a phone like me.

What I don't like is their damn screen replacement deal. I have a hairline crack on my edge. Been there for 6 months and it's just on the outside glass. They won't take it as a trade because it has this crack. I called 3 places and they all want over $300 to repair it. If it wasn't cracked, they would give me $480 for it as a trade :eek:.

Instead I have to trade in my old Note 4 collecting dust, and they will give me $240 for that paperweight instead. Hopefully next year the screen replacement prices drop on the 7 so I can get it replaced cheap and dump it.

I decided to get the insurance this time. What a racket.

i haz s8, the endless screen is pretty cool yeah

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
iPhone FTW.

meh. people only own iphones cause it was an easy transition from ipods tbh iono iirc

safari lol.

do people still pay for music using itunes? :iono:

please confirm you use google to search on your iphone and use google maps....both android apps.

start discussion in 3 2 1

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
iPhone FTW.

A+

Not that there's anything particularly WRONG with Android. Only that the only people I know who are OMGANDROIDRULESAPPLESUCKS superfans are the nerds who love it for nerding sake.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
A+

Not that there's anything particularly WRONG with Android. Only that the only people I know who are OMGANDROIDRULESAPPLESUCKS superfans are the nerds who love it for nerding sake.

its like aioli and flavored mayonnaise...different but the same

FF_animal

Ready to race!
Android phones usually shit the bed faster than an iPhone imo. My iPhones have always outlasted my androids.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jaber

Modero
It's a lot easier to code something for iPhone, since there's only a certain amount of models to make it compatible for.

Android on the other hand...

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
It's a lot easier to code something for iPhone, since there's only a certain amount of models to make it compatible for.

IT guy drops knowledge about coding, bowing out of this discussion

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie

I'm sure that may be true from a higher level, and certainly seems like a sound statemetn... but f*ck me I cannot get my head wrapped around Objective-C to save my life.

Status
Not open for further replies.