GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat16:Race For 10K Posts - Will Achieve Oct 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hijinx

Passed Driver's Ed
Did you troll a lot of people with the ST? seems like a pretty awesome sleeper

Worthy of notice: a couple 600cc bikes, a newer SRT Charger, a definitely not stock Terminator... I’ve tried baiting the V8s whenever I can and most just ignore me.

shit, I just noticed your signature. That's a hell of a lot of power in a FiST.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
Worthy of notice: a couple 600cc bikes, a newer SRT Charger, a definitely not stock Terminator... I’ve tried baiting the V8s whenever I can and most just ignore me.

Probably don't take you seriously.

I imagine *most* modded FiSTs out there are idiot kids with a tune and a fart can and try to punch above their weight class.

Kinda like the Mk6 - nobody expects a K04+, and most aren't K04+.

600cc bikes vs cars are interesting. Hell all bikes are interesting. They have the aerodynamics of a brick. Once you're over 80-90 the 600s start running out of steam, relative to how hard they accelerate below that. Liter bikes are a different story.

Last bike I legit street raced was damn near 17-18 years ago.... was in my Z06, went from a dig off a flag for a few hundred bucks, he was on a newer Ninja ZX-6.

He got greedy at the launch and stood it up, had to let out a bit to put the wheel down - and he never caught up. :)

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
Oh and Conti race starts in 15 mins on IMSA.tv

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Oh and Conti race starts in 15 mins on IMSA.tv
ima pretend i didnt already say this on here :bellyroll:

the apr s3s look interesting, center exit exhaust . they dumped a lot of the gtis for the s3s

Did you watch the Ferrari challenge an hour ago? Son beat his dad at the line (pretty sure he gave it to him)
Just in time for lunch break.
this^

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
Watching on Chrome + Mac works fine.

It was flaky yesterday when I was trying to watch GTD qualifying tho

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
Streaming

Woah you guise see that VW Golf?

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
^ i did yeah.

Ran out of fuel like 300 feet short of pit. fail.

Audi r8 same thing ran out of fuel. I wish we could get some more footage of the slower street class.

Also saw little porsche vs mustang pit lane fight earlier.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Anyone see audi spilling coolant all over the track? :eek:

I almost ran out of gas at grattan last year. Forgot the nearest gas station is pretty far from the track.

Im bringing fuel canisters this time. Cheaper than track fill up.

Status
Not open for further replies.