GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat16:Race For 10K Posts - Will Achieve Oct 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
Holy shit Russ Wheeler vs. Cole Trickle moment there.... Mustang... Audi.... meet wall...

RoyB1

Go Kart Champion
Test drove 2 cars last night.

2018 Wrangler (revised model) and a 2018 Durango SRT

Impressions:
Wrangler was meh. Sticker price on them is insane. We looked at them a couple years ago and I felt they were over priced then. They are more refined now, but the sticker has also increased by like 3-6K for a comparable model of the last generation.

They basically turned it into a boxy grand cherokee that has wind noise and stickers for as much as a grand cherokee but you get less features. I don't see them selling many. Decently equipped will put you around $45K which is insane for what you get.

The Durango was a lot of fun. Loved the exhaust note and instant throttle response. Inside has tons of room and it's well designed. However, the dealer was only willing to knock $3K off. I know there's more to be had. The model they had snickered at $68K and only willing to sell for $65K. I drove around back and they also had like 6 of them sitting on the lot. I could see $55K maybe 60K for a loaded one. They are selling v6 awd models for 28K. I don't see how an SRT model is almost $37K more expensive to produce. No way.

The search continues.

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion
Test drove 2 cars last night.

2018 Wrangler (revised model) and a 2018 Durango SRT

Impressions:
Wrangler was meh. Sticker price on them is insane. We looked at them a couple years ago and I felt they were over priced then. They are more refined now, but the sticker has also increased by like 3-6K for a comparable model of the last generation.

They basically turned it into a boxy grand cherokee that has wind noise and stickers for as much as a grand cherokee but you get less features. I don't see them selling many. Decently equipped will put you around $45K which is insane for what you get.

The Durango was a lot of fun. Loved the exhaust note and instant throttle response. Inside has tons of room and it's well designed. However, the dealer was only willing to knock $3K off. I know there's more to be had. The model they had snickered at $68K and only willing to sell for $65K. I drove around back and they also had like 6 of them sitting on the lot. I could see $55K maybe 60K for a loaded one. They are selling v6 awd models for 28K. I don't see how an SRT model is almost $37K more expensive to produce. No way.

The search continues.
I feel like you need another corvette in your life man.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

flying_solo

Go Kart Champion
Hope it keeps raining at Daytona to keep it interesting. Did PtickTack fly down again this year? I have been too lazy and off Faceballs, which makes it hard to stalk people.

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
Input needed. Best way to clean/refurbish my leather steering wheel? Half the internet says use magic eraser and the other half says use something like chemical guys leather cleaner, then use a leather recondition solution. Thoughts??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Phur

Autocross Champion
ChiChat16: Ej Demands Kids get Off His Lawn

Neither. I did my wife’s several months ago. This video was spot on. It came out fantastic! My wife was thrilled.
https://youtu.be/EYAeMTDiBTc

Degreaser, remove degreaser, then conditioner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jgarcia1925

Go Kart Champion
Streaming

Woah you guise see that VW Golf?

did the check engine light go on? why is it getting pushed?

Status
Not open for further replies.