GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat16:Race For 10K Posts - Will Achieve Oct 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Anyone have an older gopro that has option for external mic they wanna let go for cheap?

Yeah, HR sent out an e-mail yesterday explaining the new tax deal.
Thinking about getting the LCP II for a small pocket carry. Need to decide before I renew my DL next week, otherwise can't buy until my FOID and DL match and IL has a retarded system that could take a month or so to get new card.

Really liking the new dashcam. With the tint strip, it really blends in and it's hard to notice it's there from the outside. Compared to my last dashcam that had brushed aluminum trim. Recorded in 1920x1080P 60f and 2880x2160P 24f, going to compare the quality and see which one I'm going to leave it on.
Ruger?

Try the glock 26, personally it didnt sit well in my hand...button of my hand padding too large for it.

Dash cam footage looks good, can i see where you mounted it?

New tax laws now in effect. This paycheck is +6% over the last one.
Thats pretty awesome, now you gotta spend it and put it back into our economy
Don't want us to hear your Britney Spears addiction eh?
:laugh:
FYI YouTube also downconverts 4K uploads to 1080p...
Yep, sucks. Not as bad as Facebook downgrades quality though.

ive rarely watched anything in 4k, never seems to play smoothly unless i let it load for a bit.

RoyB1

Go Kart Champion
We just did payroll today. My fed tax went down 15% :thumbsup:

For those of you who have a payday coming tomorrow, and have the ability to see your paystubs ahead of time......

Let's just say, THANKS TRUMP.

New tax laws now in effect. This paycheck is +6% over the last one.

Confirmed.

Yeah, HR sent out an e-mail yesterday explaining the new tax deal.

Thinking about getting the LCP II for a small pocket carry. Need to decide before I renew my DL next week, otherwise can't buy until my FOID and DL match and IL has a retarded system that could take a month or so to get new card.

Really liking the new dashcam. With the tint strip, it really blends in and it's hard to notice it's there from the outside. Compared to my last dashcam that had brushed aluminum trim. Recorded in 1920x1080P 60f and 2880x2160P 24f, going to compare the quality and see which one I'm going to leave it on.

I will let you know how it is....if I ever get to the damn range.

Jaber

Modero
I don't really like the G26, since I already have G19.

Roy, how much did you get yours for? I'm seeing it for $250 from a couple places.

Jaber

Modero
Chris, here is where I have dashcam.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Roy, how much did you get yours for? I'm seeing it for $250 from a couple places.
sounds about right. try cabelas, gander mountain etc.

a lot are on special with built in laser as well. them little lcps have a kick since the recoil spring is so short.
Chris, here is where I have dashcam.

nice looks pretty good setup.

Anyone else modifying their garage this year? im going to patch/paint walls, coat garage floor, hang some shit, probably build a tool bench and get a tv wall mounted .

Jaber

Modero
Some home improvement time.

I'm going to need to buy some lawn care stuff this spring. Any recommendations? I'm seeing Electric vs gas, electric stuff seem to have good reviews. And if anyone has any tips to share on how to keep the grass nice and green, feel free to chime in.

Snow blowers, by time we move into our new house, won't really need one. But figure in 2 months as winter is going away, I can get one for cheap. Any suggestions? I'm also seeing good reviews for electric snow blowers.

RoyB1

Go Kart Champion

I paid $250 shipped. I see places have them for $230, not sure if that includes shipping.

I'm going to need to buy some lawn care stuff this spring. Any recommendations? I'm seeing Electric vs gas, electric stuff seem to have good reviews. And if anyone has any tips to share on how to keep the grass nice and green, feel free to chime in.

Snow blowers, by time we move into our new house, won't really need one. But figure in 2 months as winter is going away, I can get one for cheap. Any suggestions? I'm also seeing good reviews for electric snow blowers.

Snowblower- Toro Gas

Lawnmower- Honda Gas

Leaf Blower- Plug in anything (I have toro) helps if it mulches come fall time for the leaves.

Weed trimmer, edger, etc, Battery. I have 40V B&D

The small engine stuff are great, but the all leak and break after 5 years with the corn fuel we use.

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
I go gas. Last thing I need is to go cut my lawn and find out the lawnmower battery is dead.

I have a Honda mower. Runs great, lasted me 8 years so far, zero complaints.

To keep the grass green... iron. Iron deposits.

And I don't bother with a snow blower. I don't want to give up garage floor space, my shed is already full... and really, for the amount of snow we've gotten in the last few years, I haven't missed it much. Plus my shoveled driveway is always cleaner than the neighbors who blow theirs. The snowblower I had growing up (5hp monster) always left a thin layer/film of snow behind.

And IMO if you DO get one, my rule is to go BIG. The little small girly-man ones work fine for a dusting, or the fluffy snow - but they get clogged up with deep stuff and/or stuff that's good packing snow.

Thing is - the light fluffy stuff is easy to shovel. The packing snow... you can fight with the shovel or fight with the stupid blower clogging up. Both suck. One takes up less garage space.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion

shovel with curved arm, bag of salt and cup to spread it for winter. - get the exercise its good for you

For lawn care try pricing out a monthly service under a yearly contract before you go out and buy stuff...might be cheaper than you think.

Jaber

Modero
I go gas. Last thing I need is to go cut my lawn and find out the lawnmower battery is dead.

I have a Honda mower. Runs great, lasted me 8 years so far, zero complaints.

To keep the grass green... iron. Iron deposits.

And I don't bother with a snow blower. I don't want to give up garage floor space, my shed is already full... and really, for the amount of snow we've gotten in the last few years, I haven't missed it much. Plus my shoveled driveway is always cleaner than the neighbors who blow theirs. The snowblower I had growing up (5hp monster) always left a thin layer/film of snow behind.

And IMO if you DO get one, my rule is to go BIG. The little small girly-man ones work fine for a dusting, or the fluffy snow - but they get clogged up with deep stuff and/or stuff that's good packing snow.

Thing is - the light fluffy stuff is easy to shovel. The packing snow... you can fight with the shovel or fight with the stupid blower clogging up. Both suck. One takes up less garage space.

True. We won't have money to build a shed right away, so I'm also trying to use as little space as possible in the garage for lawn stuff.

At my inlaws, last time it snowed I used this and it was awesome. Saw their neighbor get the snow blower out and by time they were halfway done, I was finished with the front and back of the house.

http://a.co/ceEphFQ

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
sounds about right. try cabelas, gander mountain etc.

a lot are on special with built in laser as well. them little lcps have a kick since the recoil spring is so short.

nice looks pretty good setup.

Anyone else modifying their garage this year? im going to patch/paint walls, coat garage floor, hang some shit, probably build a tool bench and get a tv wall mounted .

Yup

Status
Not open for further replies.