GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat19: 10k Posts Achieved In Revived Dead Thread

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
Whoa. Was that burger from a chain or homemade?

I also want a burrito. EDIT: To be precise, I want the burrito Jay got. That looks DAMN GOOD!
Neither , it was from some diner type place near my work.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
Today is my Monday. Short week. Tired. Took impromptu road trip to Hotlanta over the weekend. Wife had surprise 4-day weekend and she was talking about how she was gonna spend her time off Thursday night. I mention, "Ya know, if we get up early tomorrow morning, we could get in the car and be in Atlanta for dinner...." Off we went. :)

Original hard plan was to wait until Jr. finished HS in 2.5 years to actually relocate. Jr. was on board with that plan. Wife would move yesterday if she could. Well while down there he tells my wife, "Yeah I'd totally move tomorrow!" Now it's 2-on-1 lol... I still have to finish building my team here in Chicago for work which prevents me from moving ASAP but now I'm thinking maybe next Christmas... or maybe over the summer depending on how work progresses?

Can't believe the COL difference down there. It was just so damned nice being in the upper-50s to low-60s all weekend.... in December. Walking around in a T-shirt on Sunday. First few hours of the trip home yesterday it was 70 degrees... sunroof open, windows open.....

20 degrees leaving the house this morning for work.

Fuck this shit.
Amen brother!

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
I'll swing by his house today and see if the beater is parked outside.

Be sure to report back, soldier.

Amen brother!

Spent about 45 minutes on the phone with a co-worker who lives down there and works out of the office down there. Good info.

I'll start floating the convo by my manager this afternoon in our 1:1 about relo'ing sooner than the 2.5 years.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do

Jaber

Modero
Passed by boosteds house. Can confirm the beater is parked outside. Which means there is a new car in there.

he should also wash his GTi. Looked dirty AF.