GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat19: 10k Posts Achieved In Revived Dead Thread

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
If I didn't have the ability to search users by IP address I would be convinced now. Now explain your affiliation with urotuning?

Also knife chat in full force nice. I like it
20190502_200717.jpg

Jaber

Modero
Also knife chat in full force nice. I like it

[HEAVY BREATHING CAT]

Shank chat:

A few weeks ago I almost lost my SOGII. I was leaving for work/drop off the kid and I hear something on the sunroof. I stop the car and get out and the SOG is laying there lol. When I was carrying my daughter's backpack, the strap must have caught the clip and pulled the knife from my pocket.

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
With automatic watches, you gotta have some way to keep them wound if you're not wearing them. Otherwise you're constantly resetting the time and date.

Tag makes some cool watches. I've seen a few F1 editions I like. I liked the Carrera Senna, though I didn't like the bracelet. Wound up with a killer deal on a leftover NIB Monza.
i don't collect watches just have the one - its an Invicta Rolex Submariner knock off. Pretty nice for a $100 watch - I wear it almost every day but it would be nice to not have to wind it when I don't. found a winder on amazon for about 30 bucks that looks pretty nice - will probably go with that.

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
Knife chat

Apparently a 5.5” blade is legal to carry anywhere in Texas. What are my folding options?
this is my everyday knife. Mainly used for opening Amazon packages :)

GolNat

Autocross Champion
If I didn't have the ability to search users by IP address I would be convinced now. Now explain your affiliation with urotuning?

Also knife chat in full force nice. I like it View attachment 162370

That is a nice set of knives you have! I only have a few but would like to pick up some more to get some variety.

A few weeks ago I almost lost my SOGII. I was leaving for work/drop off the kid and I hear something on the sunroof. I stop the car and get out and the SOG is laying there lol. When I was carrying my daughter's backpack, the strap must have caught the clip and pulled the knife from my pocket.

I would of had a mini heart attack. I have had a few close calls with my Spyderco
this is my everyday knife. Mainly used for opening Amazon packages :)

Lol that’s all mine seems to do these days. It does come in handy carrying one though.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Threw on some blue tinted sideview mirrors on the tiguan tonight, shattered one of the stock ones that did not pry off nicely because i muscled it a bit too much. oops.

Edits above in Bold/Italics

Last edited:

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
now that the patriots have lost i get to hear locals bitching about that for a week. better than them winning a SB and bitching about it for years.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
now that the patriots have lost i get to hear locals bitching about that for a week. better than them winning a SB and bitching about it for years.

We don’t have a state team so there is some diversity in who everyone is cheering for. I don’t watch football (or any sport really) but I hear guys yelling at each other about football related things. Someone always has something to say since everyone has a different favorite team.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
We don’t have a state team so there is some diversity in who everyone is cheering for. I don’t watch football (or any sport really) but I hear guys yelling at each other about football related things. Someone always has something to say since everyone has a different favorite team.
yeah the team i pull for is not in my region, so i tend to keep my mouth shut as best i can