GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

City Light Bulbs.

should i go colormatch or should i go read or like orange for city lights? i dont have euro switch. so they wont be on by themselves....

Now will that byte 27 give me DRL? my build is 2/10

If i put LED's in my city lights if i just code byte 18 like DanielJ will it fix the error on both my tails and my city lights? or do i have to code for both?

Justin

elvinkch

Ready to race!
Sorry if this is repetitive, but is the VAG-COM coding so that the city lights run as DRLs? I have a euro switch, and I wanted to run my city lights, but the problem is that my sidemarkers and license plate lights would be on too, and that just looks dumb IMO, and that I actually still have to turn my euro switch instead of it being automatic (e-brake down).

elvinkch

Ready to race!
The vag-com is so that you dont get a bulb out error.
If you ran the trigger wire you should be able to turn on just the city lights with the euro switch.

Im not sure about the side markers since I have mine painted.

Can you confirm that when the city lights are on, if they license plate lights are on or off?

nafljhy

Go Kart Champion
hey guys,

one of my city light bulbs fell out into the housing.. :( is the only way to get it out again to actually take out the headlight?

thanks!!

nafljhy

Go Kart Champion
oh yea! gum on a stick. i'll try that first then if not i'll figure something else out. :p

thanks gti-ocd!