GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Clear side markers,where???

snobrdrdan

former GTI owner
Anyone have the white ones installed on black? Like to compare before I buy!

Smoked looks best on the black

Almost look like color matched during the day, but the light shines thru when the bulbs light up

I personally like the color matched ones, but if you're worried about the light....get the smoked ones!
Clear ones stick out like a sore thumb on black

RacingManiac

Drag Race Newbie
Are the smoked GTI ones in stock at the moment? Placed my order over the weekend and so far no response in terms of shipping yet...

Parts4Euro.com

Ready to race!
Please email us your order information and we will follow up with your order.
We usually process orders 1-3 business days after it is received.

Are the smoked GTI ones in stock at the moment? Placed my order over the weekend and so far no response in terms of shipping yet...

r15maniac

Go Kart Champion
any chance of the rear reflectors being done? :w00t:

Parts4Euro.com

Ready to race!
Thanks for your order, please visit us again soon!

5 business days shipping - not bad. Installed today. Wish I had done this months ago! :thumbsup:

GTIcanuck

Does anyone else have a slight gap towards the front and overlap towards the rear for the marker on the drivers side? They sure look waaay better then the amber ones but that gap bugs me even if you can only tell when you're quite close.

Outrider6

Black Out on an '11 JSW

Mine came in a while ago, but it took a while to find the time to put them in... Good service from the vendor!

The '11 JSW doesn't have the access plugs in the fender well. The Driver's side can be pushed out via the engine compartment if you have a suitably-sized teenager available. The passenger side requires partially removing the splash shielding. (Two torx screws on the outside bottom.)

The (included) LEDs work OK, but they trigger a bulb out light.

As to fit and finish, these are nearly identical to stock. Dimensions and materials are eerily close.

I'm hopeful that the JSW rear markers (red, set in the bumper) will get the same blackout option.

Parts4Euro.com

Ready to race!
Thank you for your order and support!

Mine came in a while ago, but it took a while to find the time to put them in... Good service from the vendor!

The '11 JSW doesn't have the access plugs in the fender well. The Driver's side can be pushed out via the engine compartment if you have a suitably-sized teenager available. The passenger side requires partially removing the splash shielding. (Two torx screws on the outside bottom.)

The (included) LEDs work OK, but they trigger a bulb out light.

As to fit and finish, these are nearly identical to stock. Dimensions and materials are eerily close.

I'm hopeful that the JSW rear markers (red, set in the bumper) will get the same blackout option.

shredX

Ready to race!
Just ordered a smoked set for my CSG.