GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

COBB Tuning Accessport now Supports 2010-2014 Mk6 GTI!

mamock116

Ready to race!
Not that I know of. From what I can tell the maps didnt change. Still the 102 maps even though the AP has newer firmware.

rawag77

Ready to race!
Yeah I was hoping they fixed the rebooting issue but it happened otw home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rawag77

Ready to race!
Yeah I was hoping they fixed the rebooting issue but it happened otw home.

jkristie44

Ordered mine yesterday at about 4 pm cst. Chose overnight delivery and it arrived today at 9 am. Totally did not expect it to get shipped out yesterday because I ordered it so late. Big thanks, awesome product!!!!! Only complaint I have is my sticky piece isn't so sticky, but that is easliy fixed.

Thanks guys for a great product and better service.

AGEE4

Ready to race!
Does the AP need to be plugged in all the time to be on a OTS tune?

kthor7031

Go Kart Champion
Any news on off the shelf k04 support from Cobb? Would likely go custom tune if anything, but just wondering my options.

AGEE4

Ready to race!
Or anything on launch control, no lift shift add ons ???

TwistedTuning

Ready to race!
Any news on off the shelf k04 support from Cobb? Would likely go custom tune if anything, but just wondering my options.

Or anything on launch control, no lift shift add ons ???

Be patient guys they are working on time is stuff for the VWs. It will come.

Fastest way to get a K04 file is via myself or Alex

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Alex@Stratified

Go Kart Newbie

For a more involved setup such as a turbo swap, I recommend a custom tune. Especially with differences in parts (such as intake, exhaust, intercooler) and fuel quality the custom tuning will offer a better result for the investment already made in the turbo swap.

GTI_Assyrian90

I have a question. I have a stage 1 tune from a shop that specializes in European esu tunes . now the question is do I have to detune my car if I wanted to buy the Cobb tuning kit or can the Cobb tuning kit do that for me

pcfoo

Passed Driver's Ed
Hello all from SoCal, 2013 GTI DSG with 44K here...
Thinking of going for Stage 1/1+, skipping the COBB intake despite the wicked heatshield and opt for a K&N 69-9504TTK "Typhoon" as my intake instead, as I would like to keep it CARB legal / exempt.

Any experience with this setup? Will the already available 1+ maps work with this combo? Don't plan using more than 91 gas atm.

Thanks