GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Color matched badgeless grill?

spiker369

on air, don't care

spagett!

Go Kart Champion
Photoshop it yourself if you want to see what it looks like, and then maybe just plasti-dip it if you're not 100% convinced. It would certainly be a unique look. Don't let the debbie downer trolls bother you here.

spiker369

on air, don't care
Here's proof to backup my previous statements. I realize the slatted style grille will look a little different, but not much. :barf:

ModdedEuros

Go Kart Champion
Think having contrast makes it look good versus paint matching. But just my opinion. At the end of the day it is your car and is what makes modifying fun. If people didn't try different things, everyone would be driving the same car

CarniifeX

Go Kart Champion
Think having contrast makes it look good versus paint matching. But just my opinion. At the end of the day it is your car and is what makes modifying fun. If people didn't try different things, everyone would be driving the same car

This is my reasoning for not matching the lower front balance in the bumper. I like the contrast it gives.

Cheder9000

Ready to race!
I really like it :D I ended up getting the honey come badgeless grill cuz no one replied with a pic and I don't have photoshop but ima get the other style later on.

Cheder9000

Ready to race!
I finally got the R style badgeless grill. Ima plasti dip it white and see how it comes out. Pics soon.

zrickety

The Fixer
Yeah the red isn't bad but all white is overkill.