GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Dynaudio Settings

munkey

Ready to race!
I appreciate what you're saying about putting in the front, but for some reason to me it seems like the sound is much fuller when I put a slight rear bias - especially if I put the bass up a little.

Maybe its the lack of a sub but for songs with a nice bassline I like to put a slightly rear bias and bass like +3.

dubbinit

Go Kart Champion
The rear is primarily for fill so the sound stage doesn't sound so empty, so for Sound Quality, fade FRONT! I wish the tweeters would have been placed down by your feet for more of an equi-distance to your ears from both sides, but I'll deal for now.

As for eq settings, it all depends on the song--sometimes you gotta raise your highs or lower your mids (whichever pleases your ears), but don't overdrive your speakers with pushing the settings to the max. Lower 'em a little, and raise the volume a bit. That will leave you with less distortion and better quality.

This is just input from my experience from years of work and study on mobile (car) audio :)

jokerific

Ready to race!
I appreciate what you're saying about putting in the front, but for some reason to me it seems like the sound is much fuller when I put a slight rear bias - especially if I put the bass up a little.

Maybe its the lack of a sub but for songs with a nice bassline I like to put a slightly rear bias and bass like +3.

Yeah, it sounds weird if biased all the way to the front (unless my system is messed up) - your foot ends up covering part of the woofer there, and in the end it doesn't sound stereo enough. I'm leaving mine centered; it sounds fuller, and the music sounds like it's coming from the front anyway thanks to the tweeters by the A pillars.