GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

:: ECS Tuning :: Consolidated Lighting/LED Parts - Click Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

ECS Tuning

Go Kart Champion

Click HERE to order or for more information.

MKVI Jetta Sportwagen Interior LED Kits -

You won't believe the difference an LED lighting package makes in your car until you see it with your own eyes. LED illumination is a far brighter and friendlier light, crisp and clean, especially when compared to the dingy yellow glow from conventional filament style bulbs.

Now you can do a complete LED conversion using our VW MKVI Jetta Sportwagen LED Interior Lighting Kit. It contains all the LEDs needed for a total lighting upgrade. No need for guesswork or complicated ordering of individual bulbs.

We've even documented the procedure in a step-by-step pdf tutorial to show you how.

For PDF click - Here

ECS Tuning

Go Kart Champion
:: ECS Tuning :: MKVI Jetta Sedan Interior LED Lighting - Now In Stock !!!

MKVI Jetta Sedan Interior LED Lighting -

You won't believe the difference an LED lighting package makes in your car until you see it with your own eyes. LED illumination is a far brighter and friendlier light, crisp and clean, especially when compared to the dingy yellow glow from conventional filament style bulbs.

Now you can do a complete LED conversion using our MKVI Jetta LED Interior Lighting Kit. It contains all the LEDs needed for a total lighting upgrade. No need for guesswork or complicated ordering of individual bulbs.

Our online pdf photo tutorial shows you how!

For PDF click - Here

ECS Tuning

Go Kart Champion
:: ECS Tuning :: MKVI Golf Ziza LED Interior Lighting Kits - Free Shipping !!!

MKVI Golf Ziza LED Interior Lighting Kits -

Who says lighting never strikes twice? New Ziza interior lighting kits add striking accents all over your interior, at glove box, footwells, vanity mirror, dome, trunk, and door light locations.

The next time you hear thunder, think lighting, not lightning, and strike a blow for brighter, better looking interiors with Ziza LED kits.

We've even documented the procedure in a step-by-step pdf tutorial to show you how - Click Here

ECS Tuning

Go Kart Champion
:: ECS Tuning :: OEM European Mk6 LED Tail Lights - Now Available !!!

OEM European Mk6 LED Tail Lights, now available with ECS harnesses

Kits are available with and without a rear fog. Both the cherry red and tinted Golf R versions are available, please click the link above or any of the photos for pricing and availability.

Please Note: LED European taillights require coding changes, customers must use VCDS programing software to perform these changes

Harness

Last edited:

ECS Tuning

Go Kart Champion
:: ECS Tuning :: MKVI H8 Bulbs - Huge Selection !!!

MKVI H8 Bulbs - $24.95

Seeing is believing. If you dread the dangers of driving in fog, you'll love our Ziza H8 fog lamp bulbs.

Available in three tasty colors: Super White, Platinum, and Pure Yellow, our direct fit bulbs flavor your front end and improve your vision in poor visibility conditions.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
have all issues been worked out on the A3 interior LED's and any possible drainage/power staying on after the car is off?

ECS Tuning

Go Kart Champion
have all issues been worked out on the A3 interior LED's and any possible drainage/power staying on after the car is off?

All A3 kits have been revised and updated with new bulbs to fix the drainage/flickering issue. Please contact me if you have any issues with a current set - I will get you taken care of!

Andy

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
All A3 kits have been revised and updated with new bulbs to fix the drainage/flickering issue. Please contact me if you have any issues with a current set - I will get you taken care of!

Andy

Hey Andy,

oh nice, good to hear. Of note, does the below include 4 bulbs or 6?

http://www.ecstuning.com/Audi-A3-Quattro-2.0T/Lighting/Interior/ES2580250/

I'm confused on that one as initial desc says vanity, then it says no vanities - which is fine, I don't really need/want those, I just want all the overhead lights.

ECS Tuning

Go Kart Champion
Status
Not open for further replies.