GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

:: ECS Tuning :: Consolidated Lighting/LED Parts - Click Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gigi1

Passed Driver's Ed
I'm curious about a few things on the LED lighting. Do these still come up when you turn off the car gradually and dim down slowly after you leave or do the LEDs just snap on then snap off?

Also one the LED bumper lights, any codes or does the system not bother reading those?

Got my Lamin-x installed the other day, came out great, thanks!

ECS Tuning

Go Kart Champion
I'm curious about a few things on the LED lighting. Do these still come up when you turn off the car gradually and dim down slowly after you leave or do the LEDs just snap on then snap off?

Also one the LED bumper lights, any codes or does the system not bother reading those?

Got my Lamin-x installed the other day, came out great, thanks!

The factory settings will not change, as they will dim just like the factory bulbs when closing the door(s). All Ziza LED kits will be error free.

Thanks for the order, enjoy! :thumbsup:

Andy

ECS Tuning

Go Kart Champion

Click HERE to order or for more information.

MKVI Jetta Sedan ECS Rear Fog Wiring Harness - $19.95

Rear fogs are a great addition to any MKVI Jetta. They look great, and add a sizable margin of safety in fog and other low visibility driving conditions.

Whether you're adding new rear Euro tail light assemblies or modifying your existing lights to add fog light function, you'll need this dedicated wiring harness to finish the job. The harness is cut to fit and has factory terminal ends that snap in place for a hassle-free installation.

Need a Euro headlight switch? We have those too, and our online photo tutorial will walk you through the steps.

To View Our Installation PDF Please Click - Here

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.