GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

:: ECS Tuning :: Wheel spacer 101, All You Ever Need To Know About Wheel Spacers !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhilD53

noob question but after install of say 10mm up front and 12mm in the rear would an alignment be required

:thumbsup: thanks

inco9nito99

Passed Driver's Ed
Jason, ECS Tuning... the reason I was inquiring about 20mm spacers all around is that I drive a '13 TDI and thus, my offset is higher than the aforementioned Detroits with the 17.5mm spacers. I'm thinking 20mm with factory suspension and factory TDI wheels it'll sit as close to flush as possible before running into fender clearance issues no?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

inco9nito99

Passed Driver's Ed
From what I've read yes.

ECS Tuning

Go Kart Champion
Jason, ECS Tuning... the reason I was inquiring about 20mm spacers all around is that I drive a '13 TDI and thus, my offset is higher than the aforementioned Detroits with the 17.5mm spacers. I'm thinking 20mm with factory suspension and factory TDI wheels it'll sit as close to flush as possible before running into fender clearance issues no?

Without knowing the ET and width it's hard to be 100% - before ordering measure the gap with both wheels before placing your order. Salamanca (17x7.5 et51 and Porto (17x7 et54) seem to be the most common TDI wheels. Feel free to PM me with more information and or photos and I would be glad to you set up.

Andy

Status
Not open for further replies.