GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

:: ECS Tuning :: Wheel spacer 101, All You Ever Need To Know About Wheel Spacers !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ECS Tuning

Go Kart Champion

Click HERE to order or for more information.

ECS Wheel Spacers -

Getting the correct fitment is key and we have a solution - Spacers! If you need only a 2mm set for a small clearance issue or going with 20mm set to achieve an aggressive stance, we have a variety of sizes and bolt patterns to fit your needs.

All spacers are corrosion protected: 2,3, and 4mm spacers are zinc plated steel; thicker spacers, in sizes ranging from 5 and above, are made of 6061 anodized aluminum.

Buy them alone; buy them with matching lug bolts!

Need more? Please check out our installation PDF and How-To Video below.

Installation PDF

Video

izzyandsue

Passed Driver's Ed
I just ordered ECS 12.5 spacers (with bolts) for all 4 wheels. The Brembo GT BBK 1A4.6008A2 needs spacers to fit Laguna stock wheels, tried it this morning and wheels wouldnt go in. I used washers to get the the wheel as close as possible (with longer bolts), best I could come up with is 10-12mm spacing needed. Do you have any experience mounting this Brembo BBK to the stock Laguna wheels GTI (2013)? Thank you

ECS Tuning

Go Kart Champion
I just ordered ECS 12.5 spacers (with bolts) for all 4 wheels. The Brembo GT BBK 1A4.6008A2 needs spacers to fit Laguna stock wheels, tried it this morning and wheels wouldnt go in. I used washers to get the the wheel as close as possible (with longer bolts), best I could come up with is 10-12mm spacing needed. Do you have any experience mounting this Brembo BBK to the stock Laguna wheels GTI (2013)? Thank you

As I have seen with said similar kits, 10-12mm would be around the range with stock wheels. Below is a PDF to help in double checking measurements.

http://www.racetechnologies.com/images/elements/1M1_8051A.pdf

Andy

izzyandsue

Passed Driver's Ed
As I have seen with said similar kits, 10-12mm would be around the range with stock wheels. Below is a PDF to help in double checking measurements.

http://www.racetechnologies.com/images/elements/1M1_8051A.pdf

Andy

Well, that didn't work. The Brembo GT BBK and 12.5mm spacers still do not clear the stock Laguna wheels. They are offset 51 wheels. Since they are non-returnable, I am stuck with them. Anyone else has had this kit installed and have a recommendation? Thanks

ECS Tuning

Go Kart Champion
Well, that didn't work. The Brembo GT BBK and 12.5mm spacers still do not clear the stock Laguna wheels. They are offset 51 wheels. Since they are non-returnable, I am stuck with them. Anyone else has had this kit installed and have a recommendation? Thanks

PM sent.

Andy

Status
Not open for further replies.