GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Enter @ Own Risk

Snoopy1

Ready to race!
I'm already pretty sure that the engine of my R20 isn't going to stay at factory performance for long
If/when you do this and stuff starts braking or failing and i meen any bit as the added forces acting on a car because of extra power are far greater than people think. (im an engineer so know this sh1t) please don't become one of the complaining twisty minis on forums about VW reliability.

GTI2007

That's the last thing I would do. If something breaks or fails I would just get it fixed or repaired and that's it

Snoopy1

Ready to race!
Sorry mate i was sick of reading about people complaining about this or that on a mk5 forum before coming here earlier. Most of them seem to not realise the problems could be self produced.

GTI2007

That's very true. There are a bunch of guys who whine like a little baby when their GTI failed them after they did this or that mod to it and so instead of blaming themself they stick it to VW cause they make a bad car in their shallow minded opinion. That's also why I don't spend that much time in the Technical Discussions part of the MK5 forum but you mostly see people complaining about their DV or their PCV which aren't that good for holding up the extra amount of boost created by the software tune

Fahrenheit431

Ready to race!
because they weren't designed to hold up....the diaphragm and the valve are tailored to the motor and tune.... thats like saying you would put a 50 trim, new head, etc... on a stock clutch and stock ecu tune....

shit dont work

Snoopy1

Ready to race!
Nothing im ill and confused i got it mixed up with the new LSD one. Far too many 3 letter to remember lol.

GTI2007

Cause I saw it comes standard on every Golf which means this is another safety issue like ABS and ESP and what ever they got

GTI2007

Can I help it that I have to work 40 hours a week which makes me really tired in the evenings when I have time to come online in here