GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Eonon Comes here with our Great GM5152/GM5153, D5152/D5153 VW Golf Car DVD GPS

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigDee181

Hi there. I installed my gm5153 in my 2010 Caddy. No problems. The only problem I have, is the reverse camera. When the ignition is switched on, but engine not running, the camera is working fine. As soon as I start the engine, the screen goes blank. Has any one experience the same problem before?

EononCarDVD

Go Kart Champion
I've sent you your $16 just waiting to hear back and get my tracking number.

-DT

Hi DekeTurbo, OK we have received it, thanks! Will ship your unit soon!

Hi there. I installed my gm5153 in my 2010 Caddy. No problems. The only problem I have, is the reverse camera. When the ignition is switched on, but engine not running, the camera is working fine. As soon as I start the engine, the screen goes blank. Has any one experience the same problem before?

Hi BigDee181, I’ve received your PM too. Will reply to you soon, thanks!

chris27

I'm interested in getting this for my GTI which I'm only going to get tonight. Im interested in setting this up so I can play a video on the headunit, but also wirelessly stream the feed to a monitor in the passenger headrest so my daughter can watch from the back seat too. Is that possible? If not wirelessly then will wired work? Yes I could easily just give her an iPad but I'd rather be able to control the video and sound from the head unit. Thank you!

EononCarDVD

Go Kart Champion
I'm interested in getting this for my GTI which I'm only going to get tonight. Im interested in setting this up so I can play a video on the headunit, but also wirelessly stream the feed to a monitor in the passenger headrest so my daughter can watch from the back seat too. Is that possible? If not wirelessly then will wired work? Yes I could easily just give her an iPad but I'd rather be able to control the video and sound from the head unit. Thank you!

Hi chris, thanks for your interest! Sure you can play the video on the headrest monitors at the same time, just need to connect the wires between the head unit(video output) and the headrest(video input), quite easy. :thumbup: No worry the wires of the montior is long enough.

Welcome to order them here::thumbsup:
http://www.eonon.com/Car-GPS/Specific-Car-GPS/VW/GM5153.html
http://www.eonon.com/Car-Monitors/Headrest.html

DekeTurbo

Ready to race!
Okay well I just finished installing my new amp and the returned head unit. Carlos here is a list of problems I'm having.

1. Neither the volume nor the tuning nob work. If I turn either regardless of source nothing happens. I have to use my steering wheel controls to adjust the volume and I have to use the touch screen to change radio stations or songs.

2. Navigation isn't working now. It asks for the path I press the button and it shows me a path but I can't do anything after that. If I click the folder next to the path I have the option for music or wallpaper. I popped the card out and back in but same results.

After we fix these two issue's I'll give you the next few because I'd like to see if fixing these does anything to fix the others and I'd like some time to play with the system a bit more.

Thanks!
-DT

vdubn_it

Will my factory IPOD hook ups work that are hard wired to the car under the arm rest? That is my only big deal breaker

DekeTurbo

Ready to race!
Will my factory IPOD hook ups work that are hard wired to the car under the arm rest? That is my only big deal breaker

No you cannot use the aux or the Ipod connector in the arm rest. The radio does come with an iPod connector though.

-DT

DekeTurbo

Ready to race!
Okay so I got navigation working. But the volume and tuning nobs still don't work. They did start working once after the radio had been on for about a half hour. But hasn't worked again since. Am I missing something shouldn't they just work? This is a pretty annoying problem.

-DT

EononCarDVD

Go Kart Champion
Where do I get an iPod cord for my d5152

My 5153 came with one...did you double check the box?

Hi Tiggy, could you please kindly tell me your Email, order No or serial No. Of the unit? I’ll help you further, thanks!

Okay so I got navigation working. But the volume and tuning nobs still don't work. They did start working once after the radio had been on for about a half hour. But hasn't worked again since. Am I missing something shouldn't they just work? This is a pretty annoying problem.

-DT

Hi DekeTurbo, I’m asking our tech about your issue and will update you with advice via Email when I get any news, please wait for a while, thanks!

EononCarDVD

Go Kart Champion
There's several guys PMed me if there's a new group buy for the GM5153/GM5152 VW Car GPS, just wonder if there's more guys would like to join and save tons? Once 10 people collected, the 2nd round of GB will be activated soon, cheers! :clap:

Welcome to introduce more guys to come! Thanks a lot! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.