GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: MK6 Rear Seat Delete $300 Shipped

mattley crue1

Ready to race!
Finally someone with a little common sense, thank you. (hard to come by these days apparently) :clap:

If its hard to come by.... Is it still common?

MKIVR321

Ready to race!
He's not agreeing with you....he's clearly pointing out the fraudulent premise that you adopted to avoid site sponsorship.

Doesn't really matter if he's agreeing with me or not because there is nothing to agree on haha. He was the only one to even understand what is going on. Does it effect you? I really doubt it effects you directly, and if it does I apologize. I'm not hiding anything (it's has now been posted twice exactly what I am doing by myself) or deliberately hurting anyone. Am I saving a couple of bucks by not advertising? Sure am. Am I bring in thousands a week? Hell no. It's extra money in my pocket. I enjoy cars and I enjoy build parts for the community. Now carry on complaining about how I am beating the system and it is so wrong.

I'll say one more thing before I decide to ignore any and all useless post from now on or until someone deletes this thread. I've never had any other issues on any other forum I post on except this one and its pretty sad that fellow Volkswagen enthusiast would go out of their way to bring down someone who has done nothing severe. I've been in the Volkswagen/Audi community for over 7 years now and it's things like this that are just sad, it has no direct effect on you. Many people have purchase them and all love them, if you don't then just leave it at that. Not everyone has the same taste.

And if Golf MK6 comes and reads this. this is for you. I have no disrespect for your forum, I just simply will not receive enough benefits from advertising and I hope that my lack in advertising hasn't kept any food off of your table.

mattley crue1

Ready to race!
I wasn't disagreeing or agreeing... Just stating a fact.