GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: TTCR-II Rear Upper Brace

GoodTimesIndeed

Go Kart Champion
SOLD! SOLD! SOLD!

2015-12-19_05-49-45 by Justin N, on Flickr

This rear brace was part of a chassis set that I purchased. I would have used this but I am already running the rear Stern brace and that is where this little brace bolts to.

Will need to source hardware for installation which should be relatively cheap.

Last edited:

GoodTimesIndeed

Go Kart Champion
Friday bump. It's a new year, time to firm up that rear.

GoodTimesIndeed

Go Kart Champion
TGIF Bump!

GoodTimesIndeed

Go Kart Champion
Bump.

Last edited:

GoodTimesIndeed

Go Kart Champion
Another Friday bump! I'm surprised this hasn't sold yet, 500+ views but no takers.

KMDtunings bar retails at $105.95 so I certainly think my price is fair, especially since this brace is brand new.

firsttimebuyer

Ready to race!
i cant seem to find a picture of where on the car this goes. I looked at your other thread for the whole set up, where did you buy the whole kit from?

GoodTimesIndeed

Go Kart Champion
i cant seem to find a picture of where on the car this goes. I looked at your other thread for the whole set up, where did you buy the whole kit from?

Found a pic online of the KMD upper brace installed. This brace would install in the same place.

I purchased the whole kit from aliexpress

firsttimebuyer

Ready to race!
Oic. thanks for the pic i will get back with you sometime today.

GoodTimesIndeed

Go Kart Champion

GoodTimesIndeed

Go Kart Champion
This Valentines day skip the cards and candy (yawn), or flowers that die, and get your significant other what they REALLY want... which is THIS brace.

That's right, just imagine the look on their face as they unwrap and reveal the shiny sapphire blue finish and run their hands around its ever smooth coated surface.

And just think of the bonus points that you'll earn once its installed and their bragging to their friends about how much firmer their rear end feels now! Its a guaranteed* piece of ass getter.

*Nothing is guaranteed, you're on your own here.

Valentines blowout special, only $80 shipped! That's right folks. Which puts this brace at about $74, an absolute steal.

GoodTimesIndeed

Go Kart Champion
Bump.

GoodTimesIndeed

Go Kart Champion
Wow, over a thousand views...

Tax return special, $70 + shipping. An absolute steal at this price.

Get a jump on springtime modding!

GoodTimesIndeed

Go Kart Champion
Bump.

GoodTimesIndeed

Go Kart Champion
Price drop. $70 shipped.