GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Golf MK7 Appearance Discussion

Tmk84

Passed Driver's Ed
my fried from automotive blog sent me these pictures, supposedly true, what do you think?
523564_10151028626001338_349575143_n.jpg

NeoSA1

Ready to race!
IF this is the new Golf 7, then I'm flippen happy with my MK6, thank you!

maskari_gti1

Go Kart Champion
I think it is. The same pic in Car magazine May's issue if I ain't mistaken. I actually love it.

NeoSA1

Ready to race!
Visually, this car looks like the same face-lift step up that the MK6 was over the MK5. So to call this the "all new" golf that it was supposed to be, well, I don't think so.

It looks like the rear end of the new BMW 1 Series hatch and the front end of the new Jetta

What a bummer, I really expected something NEW.

Look at the jump the Golf 5 was over the Golf 4. It was a NEW GOLF. It didn't even resemble the G4. I honestly expected the same thing with the new Golf 7. I am SOOO happy with my MK6 now because I honestly think it looks sportier than this!

usefulidiot

Go Kart Champion
I bet it smells like burritos

jackgti1

Go Kart Champion
Not great, not bad. Looks a bit sedan-ish and jetta-ish. Nice sideskirts and front bumper, rear hatch looks weird.

usefulidiot

Go Kart Champion
Not much visibility out of the chopped windows. A3 from rear IMO...and yeah...Jetta in front. The design is conflicted.

tmiw

Go Kart Champion
If true, the curves in the second photo/rendering seem similar to the ones on the MS3. Would need to see in real life to have feelings one way or the other.

bluShark

Passed Driver's Ed
I was shopping the Mazda 3 before I ended up with a GTI and that 2nd pic looks quite similar, especially the back end.