GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Golf MK7 Appearance Discussion

jnj2455

Ready to race!
Either way, I can't afford to dump my Golf MK6 probably until Golf MK8.5 comes out or MK9. :p

flyguy27

Ready to race!
People are going to hate the new version at first as usual and then they will eventually settle in once they get over the reluctance to change. I notice this happens on most car forums. Hate at first then love. I know VW will do right.

Bino

Go Kart Champion
NO. Don't like it. I am happier with mine. Looks to much like a station wagon to me for some reason.

d4dawg

Ready to race!
People are going to hate the new version at first as usual and then they will eventually settle in once they get over the reluctance to change. I notice this happens on most car forums. Hate at first then love. I know VW will do right.

So true.

johnnyveelish

Go Kart Champion

might be true for some real diehards.

16plus4v

Ready to race!
Since it's a "Golf" I think the GTI would be pretty nice. That's a great looking car for a regular Golf.

Lou Maiuri

Banned
I'd need to see pics of the 2-door in order to make an informed decision on if I like it or not.

swfloridamk6

Go Kart Champion

Wait till you see one lowered, nice wheels, etc.

Powling

Ready to race!
I'll leave my judgment for official VW pics...but so far all the rendering's look like garbage.

Shini

Go Kart Champion
Reminds me too much of the dodge magnum, not a fan.

Either way, if it's really lighter, and more HP, I'll take it.

ElectricEye

Autocross Newbie
It is a rendering, and it's probably pretty close - we know the car won't be a radical departure.

I do really hope that the headlights/front end are wrong. Very wrong.
The MK VI is the most agressive and modern looking Golf ever.
This rendering would be a step back to the more conservative.
I don't want the car to go Mazda 3, but I don't want it to go back ten years either.