GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Golf R36 hgp 745hp!!

PRND[S]

The Lame & The Ludicrous

Also in German and you won't get some of the puns and banter if you don't speak the language, so turn the volume down and just watch.

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
That is properly amazing, when you look at how quiet and civil the car is while he is driving it as well. I feel like mine is louder! Amazing accomplishment.

Price is $130k US :laugh: I also wonder what transmission they used... it says 7 speed DSG, audi S4 unit?

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
That is properly amazing, when you look at how quiet and civil the car is while he is driving it as well. I feel like mine is louder! Amazing accomplishment.

Price is $130k US :laugh: I also wonder what transmission they used... it says 7 speed DSG, audi S4 unit?

i believe it was the rs3 transmission

Yes, you are right it's the RS3... Euro 109,000 if you start with a new r36 engine, they also offer second hand ones... I d be curious to see the fuel consumption... I am already only pulling 300km with a full tank in city with a GTI.. I guess it d be around 100-120km :cry:

i believe it was the rs3 transmission

GP813

Ready to race!
Holy crap.

*Paging Halvie*....then again, He's probably already seen this and also not interested in going this route....and its an R....so i just nulled my own point.

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
I really wonder why we have not seen or heard more people installing the R36 engine..

probably cause the r36 never made it to the US. most users on the forum are in the US.

im sure there are A LOT more people who have done it as well.. but im also pretty sure most of them are within europe or asia.

sprytdi

Ready to race!
I don't care what it costs, how difficult the swap is, or what kind of fuel economy it gets

I WANT THIS:happyanim:

XGC75

Go Kart Champion
Jesus they ruined the handling. They dropped it as much as possible onto 19" rims and didn't appear to add any sways or roll center adjustment. Not only that but the engine is now 200+lbs heavier. Push push push push ...

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4