GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Got my Euro Plate and German Badge on .. some new pics

OldSkoolNJ

Ready to race!
Well I finally got my Euro Plate on.. One of them anyway.. I have a few I switch back and forth. I normally run one that says "OldSkool" like on my bug. I was gonna wait until I ordered one for the GTi but figured I am heading to my first show of the year this weekend and said what the he.... So on she went for now. Also threw on the new German Flag badge. Enjoy ....

Kevin

Attachments

• IMG_0440.jpg
    IMG_0440.jpg
    143.7 KB · Views: 10,232
  • IMG_0425.jpg
    IMG_0425.jpg
    122.6 KB · Views: 6,968

OldSkoolNJ

Ready to race!
Nice pics. What lens did you use?
Sigma 10-20 on a Canon 50D - HDR Shot and all post processing in Aperture 3

nice mk6, haven't seen you around
Where you from man? I have seen two MK6 around here recently. YOu by chance heading to Dubbin For Tatas this weekend?

no front plate?
You can get away with no front plate in South Jersey, i've been doing it for years
Nope ... You can definitely get away with it. I have run a euro plate only on my bug for about 8 years. Only got one ticket but that was a saving grace ticket. Got pulled over for speeding and he gave me a ticket for that. Inspection comes up and I zip tie the plate on. At worst it is usually a $40 ticket. I actually keep the plate under my seat with one bolt through it and tell the officer (if they say anything) that it fell off and I haven't had a chance to put it back on.

Kevin

LittleJohny

Go Kart Champion
What does "Pog Mo Thoin" mean? (I was hoping someone else would ask first haha)

OldSkoolNJ

Ready to race!
What does "Pog Mo Thoin" mean? (I was hoping someone else would ask first haha)

Was waiting for that ... :)

1. póg mo thóin
Irish Gaelic (Gaeilge) for "kiss my ass"

Pól: you were so drunk last night Dónall!
Dónall: póg mo thóin! feck off yeh bollucks!
:w00t:

Kevin

LittleJohny

Go Kart Champion
lol. I thought it was one of those clever backwards things for when ppl see u in their rearview mirrors. Then i was scrambling the letters to see if i could come up with something.

Jerz

Ready to race!
I live in Marlton, haha I have no idea where Dubbin for Tatas or where for that matter. Which is sad cause I've been in the Dub scene for awhile