GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Got my Euro Plate and German Badge on .. some new pics

D3rk01

Ready to race!
Looks great! I have no front plate on mine either, but up here in the Bergen/Hudson county area, I've gotten pulled over for doing 5 over the speed limit, so I'm sure I'll get pulled over for it eventually.

:w00t:

leiito1

Go Kart Champion
nice... i pretty much had the same idea.. whatcha think? she needs a bath tho

Attachments

• gti1.jpg
    gti1.jpg
    308 KB · Views: 335
  • gti2.jpg
    gti2.jpg
    279.9 KB · Views: 306
Last edited:

Emillionaire90

Ready to race!
Looks dope dude. I rock a europlate on the front too... just looks proper for these cars lol

Looks great! I have no front plate on mine either, but up here in the Bergen/Hudson county area, I've gotten pulled over for doing 5 over the speed limit, so I'm sure I'll get pulled over for it eventually.

:w00t:

I've rocked mine since August and haven't got bothered for it YET. Either way I'm not going to take it off. It def looks better than the eyesore jersey one.

i actually really dig that german badge on the front!

i'm a big fan of de-badging and "cleaning up" the car, but i gotta admit thats pretty nice.

Yeah I'm the same way. I debadged my hatch and I think it looks a lot cleaner. But I do like the GTI emblem on the front... the grille would look empty and strange without it.

But I like the placement of the German emblem... it also flows with the color of his car. Doubt it would look good on a Candy White.

DJEuphoria

Go Kart Champion
oh also, when i was rocking my europlate in place of my jersey plate i got pulled over one night and the cop literally said that he probably wouldn't have noticed i wasn't running from plates if it wasn't for "that stupid plate in the front"

best advice, put the europlate in your windshield and put your real plate back on. cops are cracking down pretty hard right now in jersey.

Mk6Chick1

Ready to race!
Love it!!!

:thumbup:

McQueen77

Banned
resurrecting an old thread, i love these and just ordered 2 emblems, one for the front honeycomb and one for the back. sometimes i like the debadged look, but its not for me. love the look of the front grill on the OP's ride. will post pics when done

McQueen77

Banned
Put the German badge on the back today, along with the cc 2.0t emblem that I've had on there for a little while. Before, the 2.0t emblem looked small compared to the size of the GTI lettering, so I think its evened out now. I'm digging it.. Obviously, I'm not real big on the de-badged look..

I love the look of the OP's with the flag emblem on the front grill (not to mention the Photoshop skills) but I tried it and for some reason wasn't feeling it for my car.

Feedback, compliments and trash talk is welcome.

Attachments

• DSCF7312.jpg
    DSCF7312.jpg
    189.8 KB · Views: 195
  • DSCF7308.jpg
    DSCF7308.jpg
    207.1 KB · Views: 165
  • DSCF7313.jpg
    DSCF7313.jpg
    196.4 KB · Views: 184

ErinGoBraugh

BeezKneez
Ok....where did you go that let you have more than 10 characters on your europlate?