GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Grill removal.... does anybody know how ?

flamuru

Passed Driver's Ed
Does anyone know how to seperate piece by piece by piece, meaning logo scarlet red strips in the grill and what not, i know how to remove the grill but i want to take out the vdub logo and the gti emblem for paintin purposes, does anybody know how ? i dont wanna screw up the grilll

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Does the black grille from ECS go in easy?? anyone have pics of that on their MKVI?

flamuru

Passed Driver's Ed
the vdub logo just turn counter-clockwise and pull out. Make sure you turn all the way, I broke a piece of mine the other day trying to find out haha.

thanks broskiiiiiiiii , el negro looks sickk, yo drop it i daree uuu im tryna find a nice touring cup kit for mine

flamuru

Passed Driver's Ed
y is coil better, my boy has a ep3 hatchback nd he went with coill he sez its betterr, why so ? nd yo im lookin at my grill right now, to spin it counterclockwise is impossible idk how do i remove clips ? if so ? wat clips.... and how ? vids, pics ? thanks thanks thanks

chapusin1

Go Kart Champion
y is coil better, my boy has a ep3 hatchback nd he went with coill he sez its betterr, why so ? nd yo im lookin at my grill right now, to spin it counterclockwise is impossible idk how do i remove clips ? if so ? wat clips.... and how ? vids, pics ? thanks thanks thanks

Oh not the grill, just the vdub logo. some people replace it with a smoked one or carbon fiber. Coils are adjustable and come with the shocks, springs are just the springs and when used with the stock shocks well, they wont last too long (the shocks not the springs). I'm not an expert on suspension so I could be wrong, just what I've heard.

flamuru

Passed Driver's Ed
yea the logo, how do i pull it out?