GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GROUP BUY: Eurojet turboback exhaust

Dark Anghell1

Ready to race!
Hey everyone, a semi-local shop is doing a group buy on Eurojet turboback exhaust systems.

Below is the email from PG Performance based out of Surrey BC. For the group buy pricing, please contact PG Performance directly either via phone or email. They requested that pricing is not posted on this thread directly as Eurojet may pull this group buy.

There are 3 options right now:
1) Turboback exhaust (downpipe + high flow cat + catback)
2) turboback exhaust (downpipe + test pipe + catback)
3) Catback exhaust only

It's free shipping within United States, unfortunately Canada residents will have to pay shipping

If you want to jump on board you can call us with your Credit card info, shipping address, etc. We will not charge anyone until we have the minimum 10 person order. Therefore if we only get 8 people the GB is off and nobody will be charged. However, if we get 10 people everyone will be charged the same day and I will order the parts ASAP! Eurojet does have these exhausts in stock and ready to ship so there will be no delay.

Thanks

Steve Ferguson

PG Performance

10845 148th Street

Surrey, BC V3R 3Y2
Phone: 604.585.8558

SPECIAL GROUP BUY PRICING ENDS FRIDAY, APRIL 7th.

Last edited:

Brandonjjon

Ready to race!
WHY NOW. I have spent so much money lately. And even more to spend in a couple weeks. This is a fantastic deal...

I... just....... can't.

Mr.Alex

I Got That 6.
Although I love the Version one of system a lot more soundwise and lookwise, this is a really great deal. Especially if you plan to do a TBE in the future, your saving a lot of money.

Brandonjjon

Ready to race!
Your not helping me with my decision, Alex. D:

Dark Anghell1

Ready to race!
I'm in the same boat as you Brandon. Just spent money on getting the car chipped and have paint work in mind...exhaust was the last item on my want list, but saving that much is very tempting. I'll have to sleep on this for few days.

jstrau8

Ready to race!
you gotta be kidding me... just bought my EJ catback for 700

Dark Anghell1

Ready to race!
you gotta be kidding me... just bought my EJ catback for 700

You might be able to get special pricing on DP only :iono: I think they are going off head count, not how many turbo-backs they are going to sell. Same applies to those who only want cat-back and not the full system. Just have to call for special pricing.

EDIT: nevermind, just saw your sig.

jstrau8

Ready to race!
You might be able to get special pricing on DP only :iono: I think they are going off head count, not how many turbo-backs they are going to sell. Same applies to those who only want cat-back and not the full system. Just have to call for special pricing.

EDIT: nevermind, just saw your sig.

I actually might be interested in one, not so happy with my BB, any way you can check pricing on catless whenever you next speak with them?

Dark Anghell1

Ready to race!
I actually might be interested in one, not so happy with my BB, any way you can check pricing on catless whenever you next speak with them?

Just call the number I listed on my first post. That seems to be their preferred method of contact anyway. I'm in no way organizing this group buy...it was already going on, I'm just passing the word along. Anyone interested needs to call PG directly and provide them with required information.

wbean

attention whore
okay let's clarify this.

i'm the one that's responsible for spreading the word for the group buy.

if you need specific information, feel free to pm me and we can keep you up to date.

this deal

These eurojet exhausts are the version 2 with the new design.

there is a total of THREE options available

1) Turboback exhaust (downpipe + high flow cat + catback)
2) turboback exhaust (downpipe + test pipe + catback)
3) Catback exhaust only

This is an amazing price for a brand new from vendor item.

Price is significantly cheaper than retail!

let's start a list to show who is interested as of now.

Please put your name and what option you are interested

for more info, either pm me, email ifung90@gmail.com, or call steve directly for a deposit to confirm 604-585-8558

ie// 1) wbean option 3

1) dark anghell (option __ )
2)

Last edited:

Sherlock997

Ready to race!
This is extremly temping as i can sell my Magnaflow and get like another 400 off that and I was planning on getting a Eurojet DP anyways.

wbean

attention whore
it's a good price. eurojet uses full stainless steel for the entire turboback from downpipe to tips.

definitely make a good choice for an exhaust for a classy car : )