GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GROUP BUY: Eurojet turboback exhaust

Dark Anghell1

Ready to race!
real tempting...only wish it was the same quality as the first gen.

Not being affiliated with the company or getting anything out of this group buy as I am still on the fense for reasons other than quality. I think this is one of the best sounding systems out there, not raspy, not quiet...just good sound overall. The only other system I like is Milltek, but it's also twice as much. System has lifetime warranty on it, so to me, quality wouldn't be an issue...especially since I haven't read any complaints. :iono:

RHCPCraze

Ready to race!
I am interested in the TBE, not sure if cat or no cat yet. Going to watch some videos tomorrow to decide.

1) Dark Anghell/Pavel-Option 1
2) Missmymk5 -Option 1 or 2.
3)

wbean

attention whore
sweet looks like we're getting some interest : )

just a little video posted by eurojet

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=GTDe2pM7b1U

: )

to answer the question, gen 2 actually is a higher quality than gen 1.

it uses a perfectly sealing system as well as thicker material on muffler and a better sound insulating insert material.

:)

AXO

Go Kart Champion
I just installed option 2 and it sounds amazing! The Group Price listed is the best deal that has ever been offered for the Gen 2 exhaust. I paid over $200 more then the listed price!!!!!!!!!!!

I would definitely jump on this if you are looking for exhaust!

GSXR

Passed Driver's Ed
Oh crap. This is a really good deal. I don't really want a Turbo back. Can I mount my stock exhaust on the down pipe?

JKoby123

Ready to race!
Just paid 1185.00 for the TBE with Cat. This deal is awesome.
I love how EVERYONE on the fence in this thread is gonna be haunted by this prospect for days. Lol.

Rcraig84

Ready to race!
I just installed option 2 and it sounds amazing! The Group Price listed is the best deal that has ever been offered for the Gen 2 exhaust. I paid over $200 more then the listed price!!!!!!!!!!!

I would definitely jump on this if you are looking for exhaust!

Any video? I really want to hear how it sounds.

chino246

Ready to race!
Dammit!! I wanted to save some money and stop modding for a bit....seriously considering Option 3 now...

Poltergeist

Ready to race!
In!!!:D
1) Dark Anghell/Pavel-Option 1
2) Missmymk5 -Option 1 or 2.
3) mustache rash - option 3
4)Poltergeist - option 3