GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Group Buy for BSH Integrated Throttle Body Pipe

Status
Not open for further replies.

allset

Go Kart Champion
One m3 nozzle in the lower bung. Hobbs switch set at 10 psi.

I ran -20 windshield fluid with 2 bottles of heet so it should be close to 50/50.

Last night it pulled like an animal, fastest it's ever felt.

omg i cant freaking wait. Days like today with 95 degrees it will be so worth it, such an advantage against another turbo w/o meth in that heat

chrisisnapping

Go Kart Champion
omg i cant freaking wait. Days like today with 95 degrees it will be so worth it, such an advantage against another turbo w/o meth in that heat

doing mine tomorrow. Wanted to do it today and do my oil change at the same time. No one near me had the oil filter I needed, nor did autozone have windshield washer fluid and I won't be able to get my hands on meth until next weekend or so. Hopefully I'll have better luck finding what I need tomorrow.

allset

Go Kart Champion
soo any opinions on the difficulty of the TB pipe install vs W/M install? :lol:

all depends on ur experience an comfortability with modding
meth install is fairly straight forward, running lines, wiring, etc.

jackgti1

Go Kart Champion
all depends on ur experience an comfortability with modding
meth install is fairly straight forward, running lines, wiring, etc.

Do you think if I could do this if I could do the TB pipe? I don't want to start doing this and get over my head if its above my level :laugh:

Btw, I have TONS of clearance from the fans... maybe because of the tab delete

allset

Go Kart Champion
Do you think if I could do this if I could do the TB pipe? I don't want to start doing this and get over my head if its above my level :laugh:

IDK man, i dont know ur level of experience. Im just saying u wont be dismantling any engine components . Actually i wouldn't have installed the TB pipe yet, its easier to get the nozzles in with it out.

jackgti1

Go Kart Champion
Actually i wouldn't have installed the TB pipe yet, its easier to get the nozzles in with it out.

actual fuck :cry: It looks like there is plenty of room around the lower bung though..

I think I just need advice on "tapping" the tank, and do I have to keep the tank at a higher elevation than the pump?

allset

Go Kart Champion
actual fuck :cry: It looks like there is plenty of room around the lower bung though..

I think I just need advice on "tapping" the tank, and do I have to keep the tank at a higher elevation than the pump?

i dont think so its a powerful pump. try and keep the solenoid lower than tank if u can. Im sure if u ask Steve he'd hook u up with a quick diy. which kit u have?

mustache rash

Go Kart Champion
There is plenty of room to mount the nozzle after install

It is recommended for the pump to be below the tank(thats how mine is) but modshack proved it works just as well above.

allset

Go Kart Champion
There is plenty of room to mount the nozzle after install

It is recommended for the pump to be below the tank(thats how mine is) but modshack proved it works just as well above.

i dont think it matters, my tanks is in the trunk and the pump is inside the tank, so at the same level. a 200 psi pump has balls.

allset

Go Kart Champion
Your pump is inside your tank..? :0

But I have the deluxe kit w/ solenoid.

its the 2.5 gallon tank and the pump mounts in a cavity in the back of the tank but its inside. Stage 1 PRO kit

mdhollis

Go Kart Champion

Yes I think you can. I think the hardest part is figuring out where and how you are going to mount the tank and pump. All it is after that is some wires and hoses.

allset

Go Kart Champion
Jack didint u do ur forge FMIC yourself??

Status
Not open for further replies.