GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GTI vs 2014 Mustang GT vs M3 vs Stage 2 STI

They do destroy a stock GTI. I don't know anyone who thinks a stock GT or M3 can beat a stage 3+ GTI in a roll race.

You paid all that money just to see looks on other peoples faces?You need to stop worrying so much about what other people think of you winning a race on public roads.

Those cars are fast STOCK, unlike yours was. GTI is a great car for a myriad of reasons, including aftermarket performance, but it is not a fast car from the factory. Your statement of those cars are supposed to win does not have any merit when you mod the way you have.

Careful out there, BRO. It can be dangerous.

Keep making immature comments like you have been, and continue to give the BT and second hand GTI owners bad names. :clap:

na na na boo boo go stick your head up someone elses ass

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion

KOA789

Go Kart Champion
I am assuming its stock but it has the SVT package which apparently makes a difference. Makes it lighter and adjusts the gears and such. I would think most people leave this car stock bc the term stock doesnt really fit this car. You can call a regular old mustang stock but this thing...its like getting a new C7 HPE600 and calling it stock...there is nothing stock about it. haha Unfortunately it will be dark when we meet again. But i will do the best i can to get good videos

a C7 HPE600 is an aftermarket tuner vehicle, a GT500 is just a factory Mustang. The SVT package won't help him from a roll, and seeing how you put busses on that 5.0, unless the GT500 is modified, he won't do much better. You should beat him. Unless he's pullied/tuned, then stand by, it might get good. Or unless it's a stock 13 or 14, then you're gonna lose.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
you must be the only one still doing that....

I'm kinda done arguing/nasty graming with you ...lets just say you win and are right about everything, cheers and move on.

:thumbsup:

Obviously you are....

Anyhow, having fun by posting on the internet is one thing. Racing illegally and unsafely, then posting about how you are so proud to see the faces of people you beat after spending thousands of dollars just to do it, then calling those people and cars unworthy only because they lost a race to a sweet GTI with a BT is quite another.

Like I said, one day you will grow up and understand that that kind of behavior is not safe, not smart and full of immaturity.

It's ok. I was once like you. Then I realized that there are far more important things in life than street racing and mocking expensive cars.

FWIW, I love that a GTI can beat a 5.0 Mustang and an M3 and a modified STI. But none of those cars are unworthy because of it, just like a GTI is not an unworthy car in stock form when it loses a race to a V6 Camry.

If you thought I was "nasty graming" [sic] and arguing, then maybe an internet forum is not for you. You have to expect ridicule based on your posting.

:dnftt:

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
Obviously you are....

Anyhow, having fun by posting on the internet is one thing. Racing illegally and unsafely, then posting about how you are so proud to see the faces of people you beat after spending thousands of dollars just to do it, then calling those people and cars unworthy only because they lost a race to a sweet GTI with a BT is quite another.

Like I said, one day you will grow up and understand that that kind of behavior is not safe, not smart and full of immaturity.

It's ok. I was once like you. Then I realized that there are far more important things in life than street racing and mocking expensive cars.

FWIW, I love that a GTI can beat a 5.0 Mustang and an M3 and a modified STI. But none of those cars are unworthy because of it, just like a GTI is not an unworthy car in stock form when it loses a race to a V6 Camry.

If you thought I was "nasty graming" [sic] and arguing, then maybe an internet forum is not for you. You have to expect ridicule based on your posting.

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion

Obviously you are....

your still bitching....and I think that plate meant you were hating on me...and then you clapped to it...I see you still want to rant and rave about stuff nobody cares about. and FYI, I never said the cars were unworthy, i was asking you if thats what I should have made the title the way you were talking about everything and shitting on me so hard for beating them....AND they spent thousands of dollars too...they just did it in the forum of the base cost of their car......carry on dumb ass

Last edited: