GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Hello from Vancouver! Intro with Pics!

MkV to MkVI

There's going to be a Revscene meet on the 21st of March at Spanish Banks Park near UBC... about 20-25 VW's (GTI MkV/Mk6/GLI/etc) of MkV and Mk6 origin showing up, and others from Dubberz.com as well.

If you want we can get a MK6 pre-meet going and roll in together as a group. :)

Hey Guys

Im new to this forum, and wanted to find out more details about the Revscene meet on the 21st March, ie times etc. I wud like to take part and get into the Dub scene out here as Im also new to Canada. I have been in my Mk6 since november 09 and have been looking for meets...

If you wudnt mind another Mk6 in the gathering, let me know about the pre-meet. Wud def be a Kodak moment ;)

MkV to MkVI

Car's looking great! Nice to see some local members chiming in!

Were you driving in Surrey on 88th ave yesterday?? I saw a GTI that looked very similar and clean like yours. Are there any good local meet's you guys know of? I'd like to have a look at some other BC MK6's/GTI's!

If it was early/mid afternoon, then it could have been me :)

Im looking for meets too...

siagolf

Ready to race!
Hey Guys

Im new to this forum, and wanted to find out more details about the Revscene meet on the 21st March, ie times etc. I wud like to take part and get into the Dub scene out here as Im also new to Canada. I have been in my Mk6 since november 09 and have been looking for meets...

If you wudnt mind another Mk6 in the gathering, let me know about the pre-meet. Wud def be a Kodak moment ;)

Hey, welcome to the community and to Vancouver! :thumbsup:

Here's the thread on Revscene regarding the Spring meet: http://www.revscene.net/forums/rs-nets-annual-t604425.html I think roastpuff is setting up a pre-meet so send him a PM and I'm sure he'll fill you in on the details.

I myself won't be able to make it :(, but I'm sure you'll all have fun! Definitely down for a MK6 meet sometime soon! :)

roastpuff

Go Kart Champion
Hey Guys

http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4448

See thread here for details. Pre-meet is joint with GolfMkV.com at McDonald's opposite Ikea in Richmond (2870 Sweden Way) at 10:15AM. Some are going to be there a bit earlier.

Good to have another Vancouverite!

:thumbsup:

MkV to MkVI

http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4448

See thread here for details. Pre-meet is joint with GolfMkV.com at McDonald's opposite Ikea in Richmond (2870 Sweden Way) at 10:15AM. Some are going to be there a bit earlier.

Good to have another Vancouverite!

:thumbsup:

Thanks for the details... I will try to be at the pre-meet, however I currently have a prior engagement Sunday morning, but will def try to move things around...

It will be nice to finally be able to meet others sharing the same passion. I have not been able to get back into the 'cruise' scene since arriving here in Canada, from London England.

jmblur1

Go Kart Champion
Sia, I just got a full copy of Adobe Creative Suite 4 and Photoshop Lightroom 2 (both free and legally, the best of both worlds!), so expect more photoshopping once I learn the software :) GIMP is pretty good, but you can't beat PS.

siagolf

Ready to race!
Sia, I just got a full copy of Adobe Creative Suite 4 and Photoshop Lightroom 2 (both free and legally, the best of both worlds!), so expect more photoshopping once I learn the software :) GIMP is pretty good, but you can't beat PS.

Score! I mucked around with PS a while ago, but got frustrated with keeping track of all the "layers" (or whatever they're called) in editing images...I was probably doing it all wrong anyways! :lol:

Can't wait to see how the pics turn up! I'm also waiting to get a few more things put on the car and will post new pics once done! :thumbsup:

OneHotHatch

Ready to race!

I WANT CS4!!!!

OneHotHatch

Ready to race!
:word:
I have 2 plastic wrapped, legal copies of CS4 Design studio (need to check exactly which). I'm pretty sure one is Mac and one is PC.

I'll sell em cheap and pay for shipping. Contact me for details...

eah if its design studio thats what i need with all my architecture classes. if you have cs5 pm me for pricing