GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Helpless child's vorpal GTI

michal

Go Kart Champion
Thanks, Michal! I just hope a few weeks doesn't roll by and suddenly I start wanting to REbadge my hatch. I can't imagine trying to do that with no reference points, measurements, etc...
No, do not do it. It looks clean without the GTI badge. I'm thinking about removing mine too :) It's a little more difficult with my car because I'm going to change a front grille and the hatch part will not match the front anymore. Oh well, I have to think about it:)

xHeartcoreboyx

IceCream GTI
It looks cleaner, a lot nicer debadged, my only issue is that i want people to know it's a "GTI" not just "that sport volkswagen" lol

but your plate says GTI so you are good lol

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
looks great, Brian. I love the debadged look.

heartcore - I hear ya, and thats why I got the GTI license plate frame now.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
heartcore...

The GTI plate was the deciding factor for me, actually. First off, it's centered so it adds to the symmetry and helps accent the R tails. Secondly, it still identifies what just flew past you on the highway...

Thanks, John!

haha, DOH! I didn't even catch that you had it at first, I was too mesmerized by your LED tails and CLEAN ASS LOOK, SON!!!

xHeartcoreboyx

IceCream GTI
I am getting these tails today or tomorrow from my dealer, way to empty my pockets lol

but i know if i don't do it now, i will waste my money on other stuff........

do you guys know of a euro plate/wide plate frame that says GTI on it?

Hilfloskind

Go Kart Champion
I am getting these tails today or tomorrow from my dealer, way to empty my pockets lol

but i know if i don't do it now, i will waste my money on other stuff........

do you guys know of a euro plate/wide plate frame that says GTI on it?

It's worth it...sounds crazy but seriously, it looks sick IRL. Pics don't even do justice for the winning you'll experience when you install them. Picture Flashing Lights from Kayne West queues up/fades in, bitches start rubbing your thighs, Tony Montana hands you a huge bag of coke, Charlie Sheen gets rid of his tiger blood and asks you for a transfusion instead, etc...

It's like that.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
It's worth it...sounds crazy but seriously, it looks sick IRL. Pics don't even do justice for the winning you'll experience when you install them. Picture Flashing Lights from Kayne West queues up/fades in, bitches start rubbing your thighs, Tony Montana hands you a huge bag of coke, Charlie Sheen gets rid of his tiger blood and asks you for a transfusion instead, etc...

It's like that.

:laugh: so true... couldn't have said it better myself. I admire them literally every day - I'm like, "damn, those look good!!"

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie