GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Helpless child's vorpal GTI

you saved me $1020 on suspension :w00t:

i love your car. we have very similar tastes.

I wish i can say that. I need to get rid of the GAP! is driving me crazy!!!! :mad0259:

Hilfloskind

Go Kart Champion
Update on R tails...

The shipment has shown this since Friday...

Tue, 19.07.11 18:52 h
DE
The instruction data for this shipment have been provided by the sender to DHL electronically
Wed, 20.07.11 18:24 h
Rüdersdorf, DE
The shipment has been processed in the parcel center
Wed, 20.07.11 18:27 h
Rüdersdorf, DE
The international shipment has been processed in the parcel center of origin
Fri, 22.07.11 00:52 h
Saulheim, DE
The international shipment has been processed in the export parcel center
Fri, 22.07.11 07:11 h
IPZ-Ffm, DE
The shipment is being transported to the destination country

Here in the states, the shipment is supposed to be transported to me via USPS but their site only shows processed at export country. Good thing my car is still sitting at the dealer getting worked on or else I'd be annoyed if I had the tail lights just sitting in my kitchen, though.

Hilfloskind

Go Kart Champion
R tails came today! Taking them out of the exceptionally secure packaging was a joy. They look simply gorgeous...so many nice details. It looks...intricate. What sucks is...I have to stare at them like this for a bit because the car is still at the dealer.

Drool

raeuber

Passed Driver's Ed
Hilfloskind, I thought they came out with a fully smoked version of the R tails, than I saw it was a black & white picture.....LOL

They look awsome, I have to start saving my pennies.

prospal

Ready to race!
Those are cherry right, and not my eyes playing tricks on me?

Hate to bother, but can you take another pic of the full back during daylight? I want to see how they look on CSG. I've really ONLY seen tinted on the CSG.

Thanks!

prospal

Ready to race!
Thats exactly my thoughts too. I think the stock lights are cherry, so it would only make sense to replace cherry with cherry to match the rest of the car.

CSG is just a hard color to match anything up with. Starting to wish I went CW or UG haha.

Hilfloskind

Go Kart Champion
Yeah, it's not too easy to do any cosmetic body work to this color...blacked out roof, etc...none of that really works with CSG. The cherry is GTI OEM coloring, too. Basically, smoked is for Golf R, cherry is for GTI/Golf. In reality, since you can get these as an option overseas, I'd say I have euro LED GTI tails, not R tails.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
more daytime shots from the back? should have went tinted... gloss black, maybe ;)

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
TRUFUS!

prospal

Ready to race!
WHERE DEM PICS AT:bellyroll:

My decision rests upon you, padawan :thumbup: