GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Hidden Compartments

bshappy

Ready to race!
Do you drive around without a spare tire?

A spare mag is no different.

:lol:

Poltergeist

Ready to race!
there is a narrow pocket in your door's storage space. try sliding a wallet towards the door sill lol

retro6

Ready to race!
So I snooped around and found if you remove the owners manual you can keep stuff behind the glove box, just not anything big or it won't shut. But I might look into getting those ecs drawers

Mindfields

Ready to race!
Only thing I found yesterday was that the pockets on the driver/passenger doors are a bit deeper toward the back. (Dunno what u can tuck in there, but u can sure lose some stuff back there)

CarbonSteelGangster

Passed Driver's Ed
the little center console area to put you're iPhone in when charging or hooked up in the center console comes out pretty easy with a swiss army knife, and theres a nice amount of space in there , but not so much that things will nock around. i could see someone hiding money in there, the last thing a theif would do is take the time to take apart a german cars center console :p sorry no mag holders GeorgiaBII haha. how about putting extra mags in the area designated for the manual? who needs it anyways!

jackgti1

Go Kart Champion
bump :D

:smoking: :smoking: :smoking:

I have found deeper in the door pocket, behind glovebox, behind the ashtray flip up lip

needs more hidingz spotses for my stuffs.

:smoking: