GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Hot New Eonon Android 5.1.1 VW Navigation GA6153W with 1024x600 HD Screen Released!

Status
Not open for further replies.

EononCarDVD

Go Kart Champion
Hi guys, are you waiting for VW Android 5.1 head units for a long time? Here comes the exciting news, our latest GA6153W Android 5.1 VW navigation without DVD player function is released for you finally! Great things deserve your waiting! :happyanim:

Do you know how it will take your in car entertainment to next level? Just find the magical advanced features here, which will bring you even more fun:w00t: :

- Perfect fit for your Volkswagen/SEAT/SKODA (without DVD function)
- Latest Android OS 5.1 brings higher speed, nicer UI, and smoother experience
- 1024x600 HD screen delivers more crystal clear picture quality
- Bluetooth 4.0 brings better sound quality
- Support video output from all modes, more entertainment
- Compatible with Fender System to offer you a perfect integration & better sound quality
- Support EasyConnection Feature to sync the contents from your Android phone
- Powerful Dual Can Bus system to support parking sensor, AC display and more
- Elegant touch buttons in super large 8 inch screen

Just find more details about this magical new unit here:
http://www.eonon.com/Android-Car-GPS/Vehicle-Specific-GPS/GA6153W.html

BTW, if you have any interest in joining the group buy of this new awesome GA6153W unit, don't hesitate to tell me here or send me a PM, once 10 guys collected, the group buy can be started and it will definitely help you save! :thumbsup: Cheers! :D

Last edited:

bchance_MK6

Just got this online and it should be here in a couple days. Didn't realize it was such a new unit with not many reviews but we shall see how the 5.1 performs. Anyone else pick this up?

If there is any install videos of this exact model - GA6153W, please post links.

Leo_Freitas

Ready to race!
Just got this online and it should be here in a couple days. Didn't realize it was such a new unit with not many reviews but we shall see how the 5.1 performs. Anyone else pick this up?

If there is any install videos of this exact model - GA6153W, please post links.
I am considering upgrading to this unit but ONLY if the app memory is increased. The previous unit was only 1GB and I haven't gotten an answer back from Eonon yet. The previous unit is very good so I'm sure this one is great too

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

EononCarDVD

Go Kart Champion
What is the app memory? Still 1GB?

Sent from my SM-G935U using Tapatalk

And no more DVD support?

Sent from my SM-G935U using Tapatalk

I am considering upgrading to this unit but ONLY if the app memory is increased. The previous unit was only 1GB and I haven't gotten an answer back from Eonon yet. The previous unit is very good so I'm sure this one is great too

Hi Leo, thanks for your interest! Glad to tell you that the GA6153W Android 5.1 unit is with 2GB memory allocated for installing APPs, 1 time bigger than the Android 4.4 units.:thumbsup: You'll love it!

Yes GA6153W is without DVD player function, so it's more affordable. :thumbup: And you can still enjoy music from other resources like Bluetooth, online APPs, or USB/SD. It's with 1024*600 HD screen, elegant touch buttons, even more beautiful, welcome to order! :D http://www.eonon.com/Android-Car-GPS/Vehicle-Specific-GPS/GA6153W.html

Leo_Freitas

Ready to race!
Hi Leo, thanks for your interest! Glad to tell you that the GA6153W Android 5.1 unit is with 2GB memory allocated for installing APPs, 1 time bigger than the Android 4.4 units.[emoji106] You'll love it!

Yes GA6153W is without DVD player function, so it's more affordable. [emoji106] And you can still enjoy music from other resources like Bluetooth, online APPs, or USB/SD. It's with 1024*600 HD screen, elegant touch buttons, even more beautiful, welcome to order! :D http://www.eonon.com/Android-Car-GPS/Vehicle-Specific-GPS/GA6153W.html
Does Eonon have a trade in program? I have a Eonon GA5153F (I think) it's the previous model. Purchased maybe 7-8 months ago. Do you guys have a trade in program if I decide to upgrade to this new unit?

EononCarDVD

Go Kart Champion

Hi bchance, you have quick hands! :D Although no reviews about GA6153W, but many great reviews for the Eonon unit! :thumbsup: No worry this unit is even more powerful than the Android 4.4 unit, won't let you down! :thumbup: Welcome to share with us your nice installation pics and reviews then, thanks a lot!

About the installation, you can refer to this video: http://www.eonon.com/InstallGuideVideo.aspx?CarType=VW It's not the exact same model, but the installation method is quite similar, thanks a lot!

does it still have an sd card slot for music and gps?

Hi MeanGreenGTI, sure our GA6153W Android 5.1 unit has SD card slot for music and GPS, it has only one slot, on the top right of the unit. It can be used for inserting normal SD card or the GPS card, all-in-one, thanks a lot! :)

voidopolis

Passed Driver's Ed
Hi bchance, you have quick hands! :D Although no reviews about GA6153W, but many great reviews for the Eonon unit! :thumbsup: No worry this unit is even more powerful than the Android 4.4 unit, won't let you down! :thumbup: Welcome to share with us your nice installation pics and reviews then, thanks a lot!

About the installation, you can refer to this video: http://www.eonon.com/InstallGuideVideo.aspx?CarType=VW It's not the exact same model, but the installation method is quite similar, thanks a lot!

Hi MeanGreenGTI, sure our GA6153W Android 5.1 unit has SD card slot for music and GPS, it has only one slot, on the top right of the unit. It can be used for inserting normal SD card or the GPS card, all-in-one, thanks a lot! :)

looks amazing - let me know when you bring this to the B7 Audi platform (2007 Audi RS4 specifically).

GuiltySpark

Passed Driver's Ed
I have a 2012 GTI with the absolute base model headunit. I'd really like to change it..

However.. And this is where I need help. I REALLY like the integration with Bluetooth for calls using MFD and stalk to control it. If I move to this unit, do I lose that?

Pyotr

Ready to race!
Any plans to make one with knobs on it, oem style?

Sent from my ONE E1005 using Tapatalk

bchance_MK6

Just received this today. Had it installed and running within 30 mins. Easy install even for a wiring illiterate guy like myself.

Not big on the UI/layout Eonon setup on these new 5.1 units. Looks dated compared to kit kat version and they kind of took a step backwards. Going to use some third party launchers to modify to my liking.

EononCarDVD

Go Kart Champion
Does Eonon have a trade in program? I have a Eonon GA5153F (I think) it's the previous model. Purchased maybe 7-8 months ago. Do you guys have a trade in program if I decide to upgrade to this new unit?

Hi Leo, we have replied to your message too, please check, thanks!

looks amazing - let me know when you bring this to the B7 Audi platform (2007 Audi RS4 specifically).

Hi voidopolis, we will make the Android 5.1 head unit for Audi A4 in the near future. About your Audi RS4 2007, is your car dash the same as one? We will help you check, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.