GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Hot New Eonon Android 5.1.1 VW Navigation GA6153W with 1024x600 HD Screen Released!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImitationMan

Passed Driver's Ed
3- the compass in my MFI display keeps turning off and on. not a big deal just very annoying

I noticed that too.

Mine arrived yesterday and after I got it installed and powered it on, I found it has a small vertical crack in the glass.:mad:

ReportDevin

Just installed mine today but didn't have a lot of time to mess around with it. Will update once I get to fiddle with it. Install took me a lot longer than it should have because my car would not turn on after installing. I figured it was a wiring issue and spent a good 20 minutes going through videos and manuals trying to figure out what was wrong. My steering wheel was locked...

Some stuff
- A LOT of extra wiring stuffed behind the unit.
- Buttons on the left side are not lit up, so I accidentally turn it off instead of going to the home (It was dark during this time).

EononCarDVD

Go Kart Champion
Hi bniall, from the pictures, it shows the OBD device is connected. The problem maybe that the OBD data can not be sent or the Torque Pro setting is wrong.
Please connect the OBD device according to the user manual and try again. Please follow the manual steps by steps.
Please check the video for your reference.
The GPS card is Micro SD card.
Could you PM us your order number or email address when you placed the order? We will check for you.

EononCarDVD

Go Kart Champion
Hi ticoMK6,
1. The Bluetooth can not show audio information. Hope you still like the head unit
2. Please find the time setting and turn off the “GPS automatic update time”. Then manually change the time. If you turn on “GPS automatic update time”, you need set the right time zone, if you do not set the right time zone, the time is wrong.
3. The head unit has no direct relation with the compass in MFI.
4. The metric units can not be changed.
Hi ImitationMan, could you PM the order number or email address when you place the order? We will help you further. Please do not worry.

EononCarDVD

Go Kart Champion
Hi ReportDevin,
1. There is multifunction with the head unit. And there are cables behind the head unit.
2. Please enter factory setting (pass word 126) and turn on key light. And the light will turn on all the time. Hope it can help.

jeez

Ready to race!
Speaker Support

Hello,

On the site for this product you say it supports "4x45 Watt Surround Stereo". Does that mean it only supports 4 speakers? Our cars have more than 4 speakers....especially with Dynaudio.

Thanks.

EononCarDVD

Go Kart Champion
Hi Jeez, there are four audio output. If your car has Dynaudio system. The audio signal of Eonon head unit is output to the AMP of Dynaudio, and then send to the speakers on your car via AMP output. And the speakers are connected to the AMP of your car. The speaker is not connected to Eonon head unit. All the speakers on your car can still work.

mikejsmith1985

Go Kart Champion
Been considering picking one of these up. Has anyone switched from an RNS 315? I'll finish reading the thread tonight in case it's been addressed. I'm not all that impressed with the factory Bluetooth (9w7 I believe as it's a 12 autobahn with the Dynaudio) Anyway just curious how the overall experience measures up. Unfortunately I'm not an Android user either so I won't benefit from all the capabilities regardless of how it measures up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EononCarDVD

Go Kart Champion
Hi mikejsmith1985, the Android 5.1 head unit GA6153W or GA6153F are out hot sale. Many customers like them. When you mentioned you are not Android user, do you mean you use iPhone? If yes, you can still us the bluetooth function. And the mutual control function can not work as Android head unit. But it can support the screen mirroring function of iPhone. :)

alarue

ImitationMan, I see you have a 2013 GTI. The Eonon website doesn't list it as being compatible. Does it fit properly?

Thanks.

EononCarDVD

Go Kart Champion
Hi guys, Valentine is just around the corner, we want to like to take this chance to express our deep love for dear you! And also introduce our Valentine’s Day sale you’ll definitely love. Up to 28% OFF & sweet gift/coupon provided too. Just get our awesome GA6153W Android 5.1 VW navigation to match with your car perfectly!

Just check more details about this sale here: http://bit.ly/2k56Ib3

rider89

Good afternoon,

Do you guys know when the next head unit will be released?

Also, do you guys plan on having any more sales like the valentines day one above? I just started looking today and am frustrated I missed this.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.