GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

how do you gut the back seats in the 11 gti ?

flamuru

Passed Driver's Ed
im tryna do it on mine, also DOES anyONE knoW where i shud clip my license plate to cuz im gettin a euro plate for the front nd idk where a good spot wud be and wheither or not i shud get a bracket

chapusin1

Go Kart Champion

MK6_EF9

Ready to race!
im tryna do it on mine, also DOES anyONE knoW where i shud clip my license plate to cuz im gettin a euro plate for the front nd idk where a good spot wud be and wheither or not i shud get a bracket

...:yikes:

Does anybody know how to take out the back seats in a GTI?

I'm getting a euro license plate, any suggestions on how to mount it? Should I just get the bracket instead?

HOLLIS

Ready to race!

I'm getting a euro license plate, any suggestions on how to mount it? Should I just get the bracket instead?

Thanks for the translation. I don't speak Jive.

Jason3D

Go Kart Champion
Thanks for the translation. I don't speak Jive.

Shiiiiit, maaaaan. That honky muf' be messin' mah old lady... got to be runnin' cold upside down his head, you know? Hey home', I can dig it. Know ain't gonna lay no mo' big rap up on you, man! COL' got to be! Y'know? Shiiiiit.

HOLLIS

Ready to race!
Shiiiiit, maaaaan. That honky muf' be messin' mah old lady... got to be runnin' cold upside down his head, you know? Hey home', I can dig it. Know ain't gonna lay no mo' big rap up on you, man! COL' got to be! Y'know? Shiiiiit.

Brian@Mooreparts

Passed Driver's Ed

Not sure if this was a real question? :iono: Doesn't seem like anyone is answering anything, maybe i'm lost. But i just drilled holes in my euro plate and used existing license mounts.