GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

How long until the MK6 R will be <$20k?

Takara

Passed Driver's Ed
I just paid very high twenties for mine, so I hope I get a few years before it goes below 20 lol

Ninja_R

Passed Driver's Ed
I just did a trade for my R and was given high 20s. The dealer then CPOed my old R and it is advertised for $32,900. In my area, the Rs are still in the upper 20s to low 30s. Lowest has been around $27K with 45k miles

zipsled

Ready to race!
High mileage on my 2014...KBB is below $20K for a private party sale.
Looks like I will be driving it for a while...and the mods will continue.
Not a bad thing, IMO.

RoyB1

Go Kart Champion
Not a bad thing, IMO.

How many miles? I just traded my '13 Wolfsburg last month to a dealer. 22K miles, stage 1 tune, clean car. They gave me $18K which I thought was fair. I would think a '14 would fetch close to $20k private sale.

sicsdeep1

Ready to race!
Not a bad thing, IMO.

How many miles? I just traded my '13 Wolfsburg last month to a dealer. 22K miles, stage 1 tune, clean car. They gave me $18K which I thought was fair. I would think a '14 would fetch close to $20k private sale.

Good for a GTI.... but this is a different story with the Golf R models.

They sometimes drop lower. I got my CPO 12 R w/ 24k a year ago in mid 20's - but I got a steal so don't let that skew things.

9V7W3

Ready to race!
What do you think a 2012 stage 2+ R with 100K is worth? That's what I'm about to hit in a month or so loll..:thumbup:

MKV Aaron1

Ready to race!
prices in ohio are high, low mileage 13s are 29-32 still, about 2k off for 2012s, and 2k off both once they're out of b2b warranty.

I picked up my 4dr loaded 2012 CPO with 33k miles for 26,750 about a month ago.

I was given 23k for my 2012 2dr base with 37k without stock wheels about 4 months ago.

9V7W3

Ready to race!
$19,500...

:laugh::D

Lmao.. Thanks, that's just great.. Especially since I have about 60K into it including performance parts and repairs. I never plan on getting rid of it though so I'm ok with that. It can be worth $.02 to everyone else but I love it, hence the 100K miles lol

Saabstory

.:R32 OG Member # 002
I was just messing with you man (refer to the thread title ;) )

Actually; according to NADA your car would still be worth ~$25,000 on trade-in; you may be able to get a bit more selling it, though with the mods you'd have to find the right buyer. :thumbsup:

Bryan259

Ready to race!
Don't forget

Fed is keeping interest rates @ 0% = easy credit = smarter to buy new. Give it 6-18 months when Janet Yellen raises rates and you get a tightening of credit. Used car values will stop depreciating as fast.

9V7W3

Ready to race!
I was just messing with you man (refer to the thread title ;) )

Actually; according to NADA your car would still be worth ~$25,000 on trade-in; you may be able to get a bit more selling it, though with the mods you'd have to find the right buyer. :thumbsup:

I know man haha I was just playing along.. Yea it's hard to sell with mods like that but I wasn't planning on it ever. I actually just sold all my stock parts to pay for more upgrades ;-)