GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

HPDE-July 26th-NJMP-rüd Motorsports

soldier0829

Ready to race!
rüd Motorsports in conjunction with Track Guys is looking to host its first HPDE at NJMP (lightning) on July 26th Anyone interested should check out their FB page (www.rudmotorsports.com will redirect you) and let them know. All levels of skill will be accommodated along with instruction for the first-timers. No need to have a modified car-any car will do. If you've always wanted to get out on the track this is your chance!

soldier0829

Ready to race!
Awesome. I know it is a little far out on the calendar for most people but we are trying to get an idea of the interest level before locking in the date. It promises to be an excellent time. HPDE only, no race series or anything else so we hope to get in as much track time as we can for everyone. Plus a few "extras" to make things a little more exciting than your typical track day. I don't know about you but sitting around in a parking lot between sessions isn't exactly my idea of a fun way to spend a day..

gfox33

Go Kart Champion
I might be in.

Dadasracecar

Ready to race!
I'm in.

2010 GTI 4dr autobahn, APR Stg2, AWE tbe, ECS sways, Vogtland springs, SS lines, Motul RBF600, Hawk HP+, Unibrace XB, SB Stg 2 endurance, Peloquin LSD, tracked frequently.