GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

I'm sick...make me feel better?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GTI7871

Banned
I'm on my phone! Please... search in Google "origin of the moustache" and post the picture here! LOL

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
I'm with ya brother. So long as it isn't after a long day in the heat or exercise or something :thumbdown:

isn't that just terrible? like.. your going down there for her pleasure and yours and then your like.... fuck... lets go do this in the shower yeah? lolzzz

mk6monster

Go Kart Champion
isn't that just terrible? like.. your going down there for her pleasure and yours and then your like.... fuck... lets go do this in the shower yeah? lolzzz

Omg -.- Lol hahahha yea doesn't get any better than that your like hey babe you know what i think this would be so much sexier if we shower each other first lololol

rizzogti

Go Kart Champion

Omg -.- Lol hahahha yea doesn't get any better than that your like hey babe you know what i think this would be so much sexier if we shower each other first lololol

come on guys, chalk it up... say "ill brb." run to the bathroom, do a quick mouthwash/ brush your teeth. you'll smell the mint over anything else, plus if she questions you, she will assume brushing your teeth is just a nice gesture..

if you're at her house, take a shot with her or something, then go give it hell.

PS, we guys don't smell any better on hot sweaty days haha

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
come on guys, chalk it up... say "ill brb." run to the bathroom, do a quick mouthwash/ brush your teeth. you'll smell the mint over anything else, plus if she questions you, she will assume brushing your teeth is just a nice gesture..

if you're at her house, take a shot with her or something, then go give it hell.

PS, we guys don't smell any better on hot sweaty days haha

i take 2 showers a day for that EXACT reason. i dont like stinkin lol.:D

mk6monster

Go Kart Champion
And plus that awesome feeling after you shower is just unbeatable

After shower weightlessness >

mk6monster

Go Kart Champion
This thread needed a slight escalation brutha.. I felt as if it was starting to head towards the light for a second there....

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
just the womem are heading to the light right about now...

mk6monster

Go Kart Champion
There all busy..... Lol after the going down on girls topic came on they all leaned back in there chair and let us post away while they played the one key piano downstairs!! >.> lol

Status
Not open for further replies.