GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

It's freaking cold in Houston!

mortis

Ready to race!
It's 21 degrees in Houston right now. I'm not build for this $hit. Two days ago it was in the 70's. How do you people up north handle this?

Kirk Lazarus: [to Tugg Speedman] What do you mean, "you people?"
Alpa Chino: [stares at Lazarus, and then gets angry] What do *you* mean, "you people?"
Kirk Lazarus: Huh?

jasonweremy

Ready to race!
Try +13 C this past Friday to -15 C on Saturday. We adapt, well some of us do lol. Its 24 F here right now, that's paradise compared to this morning at -27 C(-13 F).

mortis

Ready to race!
Now we are having rowing blackouts. I'm at work and we have lost power three times already. This is total bull! I can't surf the web without power. My battery backup only has 2 minutes left. Now one :(

mortis

Ready to race!
Power is back on now... Shit, there is goes again :(

Bender1

Banned
Now we are having rowing blackouts. I'm at work and we have lost power three times already. This is total bull! I can't surf the web without power. My battery backup only has 2 minutes left. Now one :(

Power is out at my house... they are saying it will probably be TOMORROW afternoon before it is back.

Cybe

GolfMK5 Graduate

TwinSpin

Ready to race!
I had -21 in Vermont a week ago...car started OK but the clutch felt like it had molasses for fluid. At that temp u can throw a cup of boiling water into the air, and it will freeze before it hits the ground

vdub10golf

Go Kart Champion
Its 18 degrees in Frisco, TX. Roads are all completely iced over, took me an extra 45 mins to get to work and school was closed both yesterday and today. We had the blackouts all over DFW too.

Burn

I guess I can be the first Canadian... -27c or -40 something with the wind today. Annnd it just started snowing.

Feel bad for the ppl in cities that can't handle it. After 2 or 3 months... By the time spring rolls in, we're in tshirts at +4c.

Stay warm out there.

2011gti

Ready to race!
my brother is in houston training for houston supercross said it was super nice a couple days ago talked to him today said he is freezing but preped the track and riding 2mrow,,