GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Jaber's CW GTI DE & TR GLI

Jaber

Modero
GLI.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416410111.069447.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416410124.155414.jpg

Sent from my iSuperior, expect typos, mathematical errors and inaccuracy.

Jaber

Modero
Buying the center caps for steel wheels from Renner as well, which will be going on the GLI.

Not much will be done to my car for next year, with the baby on the way and all.

But the GLI will be getting tuned by spring, as requested by my wife :lol: So far leaning towards Unitronic. Wanted to try GIAC, but the shop is a good hours away with no traffic. Versus Unitronic shop that is 15min from my house. But considering the car will only be going Stage 1, think it's safe to say we won't encounter any issues. Guess we'll see if I change my mind last minute :lol:

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Buying the center caps for steel wheels from Renner as well, which will be going on the GLI.

Not much will be done to my car for next year, with the baby on the way and all.

But the GLI will be getting tuned by spring, as requested by my wife :lol: So far leaning towards Unitronic. Wanted to try GIAC, but the shop is a good hours away with no traffic. Versus Unitronic shop that is 15min from my house. But considering the car will only be going Stage 1, think it's safe to say we won't encounter any issues. Guess we'll see if I change my mind last minute :lol:

gli needs springs :thumbsup:

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do

teach me your ways dude. dat wife mod. :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Jaber

Modero
teach me your ways dude. dat wife mod. :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Think it's the competitive side of her :lol: That and she tries to like what I like. But sometimes budgets and lack of funds get in the way :cry:

Jaber

Modero
Did you use the frame mount with a headrest mount for securing the camera? I think the only way for me to be able to use my external mic is using the frame mount.

Yup, used a (bought on amazon) frame mount for the camera, to headrest mount.

Brunkel

Go Kart Champion
Think it's the competitive side of her :lol: That and she tries to like what I like. But sometimes budgets and lack of funds get in the way :cry:

THIS! My girlfriend and I magically upgraded our sport bikes to 600's ironically at the same time. :) competitiveness and similar interests are great! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jaber

Modero
Car will need a drop come spring.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416697085.426036.jpg

Jaber

Modero
Das boost'n.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416781328.054044.jpg

Shopped on Black Renner'th.